Best Games for opening night!

Nadoball

I wonder if lockhart would have stayed if he knew coach wyatt was gonna be gone this season? Hmmmm.

i doubt it...kid has good mechanics which means someone has worked with him a LOT...so he probably wants to play at the next level...which his best shot for that is with Richlands...a new coach and probably new system would not be worth the risk...too many unknowns...with Richlands you get the spread and a smart QB will put up some good numbers on that team, not to mention they are one of the favs year in and year out to at least make the trip to state.

no brainer.

And if you go back and slow down and read what I wrote I said from Richlands fans, that didn't mean you in general, unless you are the only blownader on here!

First , I don't need to slow down, I'm 51 years old 6'2" and weigh 255lbs so I move pretty slow already.....LOL. But if you go back and read your own post, you said Richlands "Fan" as in one, not fans. If you would have said fans with a "S" I would have known that you were talking in general. But you wrote fan and quoted my post so I thought you directed it at me. So if it is not directed at me then I apologize.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

i doubt it...kid has good mechanics which means someone has worked with him a LOT...so he probably wants to play at the next level...which his best shot for that is with Richlands...a new coach and probably new system would not be worth the risk...too many unknowns...with Richlands you get the spread and a smart QB will put up some good numbers on that team, not to mention they are one of the favs year in and year out to at least make the trip to state.

no brainer.

He's been to a lot of camps.

no brainer.

It was definetely a good decesion, assuming he wants to play at the next level, which I'm sure he does. I know there were problems between him and Wyatt and I started thinking about how much influence that had on his decesion to leave, if any, and if him knowning Wyatt wouldn't be there next year could have reduced his desire to leave. Either way he's got a lot of potential, for sure.

No different than the tazewell fans saying he was a trouble maker and not that good. The boy will bite them dogs this year. Come on Dawg!

Go back and find where I said he was not good!

no brainer.

He had schools already looking at him at Tazewell, so I don't think where he plays matters, because he has the talent to make it, he has been to many of camps... He's one hell of a QB..

He had schools already looking at him at Tazewell, so I don't think where he plays matters, because he has the talent to make it, he has been to many of camps... He's one hell of a QB..

but, if you get a coach that wants to power run the ball behind the big line Tazewell has and try to control the pace of the game and keep the ball out of teams like Richlands offense's hands...or if he played in a new system that had a lot of adjusting to do or caused confusion on the offense and he took a beating as a result or got hurt...then you wouldn't be doing yourself any favors in getting to the next level.

At Richlands he steps in to a known system thats stable and been in place for years...can watch all the film he needs to learn stuff in the off season, and has a lot of talent surrounding him and all in an atmosphere of stability...Tazewell is in a state of confusion right now in the football world.

Hey 52, do you know or have heard who might be the dogs QB this season ?

but, if you get a coach that wants to power run the ball behind the big line Tazewell has and try to control the pace of the game and keep the ball out of teams like Richlands offense's hands...or if he played in a new system that had a lot of adjusting to do or caused confusion on the offense and he took a beating as a result or got hurt...then you wouldn't be doing yourself any favors in getting to the next level.

At Richlands he steps in to a known system thats stable and been in place for years...can watch all the film he needs to learn stuff in the off season, and has a lot of talent surrounding him and all in an atmosphere of stability...Tazewell is in a state of confusion right now in the football world.

Hey Lance, has Grundy played in any of the 7 on 7's this year, and if so , how have they looked ?

I hope they have a good season this year........except for 1 game ......LOL !

Hey Lance, has Grundy played in any of the 7 on 7's this year, and if so , how have they looked ?

I hope they have a good season this year........except for 1 game ......LOL !

grundy doesnt do much in the off season...heard some of the kids went to "a" camp or are going to one...as for 7 on 7's as far as I know they have never participated in one.

A few of the kids did lift good this off season from what I heard so thats good at least.

They have everyone back and have been playing together for 3 years now, learned a LOT last year as a team and snuck in to the playoffs which was great for those kids and their attitudes....so I expect them to look good this year and improve on last years effort. Grundy is loaded with SR's and it's now or never.

I hope the Lebanon/Honaker game will be good this season. Don't really know much about what either team will have this season, but I hope it will be more exciting than the last two seasons! Anybody have any thoughts on this game?

grundy doesnt do much in the off season...heard some of the kids went to "a" camp or are going to one...as for 7 on 7's as far as I know they have never participated in one.

A few of the kids did lift good this off season from what I heard so thats good at least.

They have everyone back and have been playing together for 3 years now, learned a LOT last year as a team and snuck in to the playoffs which was great for those kids and their attitudes....so I expect them to look good this year and improve on last years effort. Grundy is loaded with SR's and it's now or never.

That's good to hear Lance ! Maybe if they have a good year this year that will get more excitement throughout the school and get more kids to work harder and to come out for the team. Winning is contagious !

That's good to hear Lance ! Maybe if they have a good year this year that will get more excitement throughout the school and get more kids to work harder and to come out for the team. Winning is contagious !

even if you win someone has to take the kids to camp and 7 on 7's...which would help them a lot.

I hope the Lebanon/Honaker game will be good this season. Don't really know much about what either team will have this season, but I hope it will be more exciting than the last two seasons! Anybody have any thoughts on this game?

From what I hear Lebanon will be a little down from what they have been and I know nothing about what honaker brings back or lost. I do know that honakers team last year wasnt great but if they can find a running back to complement their starter last year and develop some sort of passing game it could be a close game but most likley the pioneers roll

Edited by redtiger