So, who are the best teams in SWVA this year?

gcdevils47

Richlands and GC, in my opinion. oh and clintwood, im a GC man but i hope the best for these 3 teams because they always represent SWVA well come playoff time. I can't wait for the game at legion friday night, i just hope both sides stay healthy.

Those are definately the top three, I think Grundy, JI Burton, JJ Kelly, Lebanon and Virginia High are up there to. Lee also may not be too bad they just have to resist the urge to make Graham the entire offense, if they build around him they could really have something.

Has any player in rescent history been as talented as Graham and been on such bad teams? Bright at Coeburn comes to mind, so does Hess(?) at Abingdon(not trying to piss falconman and southbound off). Both of those guys are really good and both are on bad teams.

Edited by redtiger

Those are definately the top three, I think Grundy, JI Burton, JJ Kelly, Lebanon and Virginia High are up there to. Lee also may not be too bad they just have to resist the urge to make Graham the entire offense, if they build around him they could really have something.

Has any player in rescent history been as talented as Graham and been on such bad teams? Bright at Coeburn comes to mind, so does Hess(?) at Abingdon(not trying to piss falconman and southbound off). Both of those guys are really good and both are on bad teams.

Chris fleming of Haysi. Great player ,poor team in opinion.

Chris fleming of Haysi. Great player ,poor team in opinion.

True, sometimes I get blinded by my love of Haysi football. Although Chris did have some descent WRs to throw to, correct me if I was wrong but Dakota Stanley was honerable mention all state

Richlands and GC, in my opinion. oh and clintwood, im a GC man but i hope the best for these 3 teams because they always represent SWVA well come playoff time. I can't wait for the game at legion friday night, i just hope both sides stay healthy.

^

This.....pretty much said what I was go to except I'm a blues backer. I would also add Bluefield but he said SWVA .

Edited by Bigrhsfan

^

This.....pretty much said what I was go to except I'm a blues backer. I would also add Bluefield but he said SWVA .

yeah, i hope its a good game friday night. Good luck to you all and i really really hope no one gets hurt because it wouldn't be bad to see either one of us win state. have a fun trip down here legions always a fun place :)

yeah, i hope its a good game friday night. Good luck to you all and i really really hope no one gets hurt because it wouldn't be bad to see either one of us win state. have a fun trip down here legions always a fun place :)

I always enjoy going to Legion. You always know your going to see a good football game and big crowds !

Good luck to you guys and like you I hope that both teams come out injury free. I really hope all the teams playing in the area on Friday night to be injury free. I hate to see these young men get hurt.

I'm still paying for 3 knee surgeries ( arthritis in both ) and I'm looking at a knee replacement in the near future, so I cringe every time I see one go down.

christiansburg is the best .region IV champs returning 7starters on both sides if they were in the southwest district nobody could touch them already whipped up on bluefield (#1 rank in wva)and franklin co. (AAA team). river ridge and amherst will give them a hard time if they make it that far .

christiansburg is the best .region IV champs returning 7starters on both sides if they were in the southwest district nobody could touch them already whipped up on bluefield (#1 rank in wva)and franklin co. (AAA team). river ridge and amherst will give them a hard time if they make it that far .

Christiansburg could not hold Richlands slop bucket this year or most any year for that matter. If they were to play today RHS would beat down the lil Demons by a score of 56 to 14.

so who dose richlands play tht is worth a you now what! carroll co grundy powell valley coal holler river ridge is the toughest district in the state AA RICHLANDS WOULD BE LUCKY TO WIN ONE GAME . YOU MIGHT WIN 4 OR FIVE PLAYING ALL THE SINGLE a school around you. don't think you could beat salem pulaski hidden vally cave spring blacksburg in one year .you had to cheat to beat salem back in the 90's

so who dose richlands play tht is worth a you now what! carroll co grundy powell valley coal holler river ridge is the toughest district in the state AA RICHLANDS WOULD BE LUCKY TO WIN ONE GAME . YOU MIGHT WIN 4 OR FIVE PLAYING ALL THE SINGLE a school around you. don't think you could beat salem pulaski hidden vally cave spring blacksburg in one year .you had to cheat to beat salem back in the 90's

Christiansburg could not hold the single a teams RHS plays slop buckets either. River Ridge is nowhere near the best.

Your ignorance isn't even worth responding to.

I will give it to you guys from richlands you are the best team west of the new river except pulaski co. Christiansburg has beaten radford floyd and giles the past couple of years the ar the ones usuall in the state championship game . We went down to powell valley and beat them pretty bad in a scrimmage and didn't get invited back. Tied richlands in a scrimmage with a average team . We beat carroll co ever time we play them if the river ridge isnt the best its pretty close behind the seminole or the districts from northern virginia i.e. Broad run who beat amherst for the state last two years.

Tell what am i so i ingorante about i keep up with alot of high school football?

Well.....to start with, it would help if you could spell a little and type a decent sentence so we could understand what you're trying to say.

2nd, why don't you ask Hidden Valley how their scrimmage at Bluefield went against Richlands and also Patrick County and while you're at it, we beat Bassett in a benefit game this past week with out several of our starters playing.

So how many years in a row has Christiansburg played for a state championship ? or a regional final ?

3rd, Only someone without a clue would bring up something that happened 19 years ago and has nothing to do with this years players or coaches.

Christiansburg could not hold Richlands slop bucket this year or most any year for that matter. If they were to play today RHS would beat down the lil Demons by a score of 56 to 14.

Let's not get carried away...christiansburg was just a hair away from a state title game at d-4 in Virginia last year. They are a very good football team, as well. I'd love to see that matchup.

Hilarious!! The Haters Train as officially reach the roanoke area.All aboard en-route to lnchburge area lol. Last i remember we had a pre-season game in 2006 and beat the breaks off of c-burg .and the last few pre -season games we had with p-county handled those guys to.