1st football Friday !!

Bigrhsfan

Well, it's here......the first Friday of the 2010 football season !!!!!

I just want to wish all the teams, and fans of all the teams good luck tonight and hope that all the kids that are playing have a good game and safe game......noooo injuries !

I wish all the fans of teams that have to travel tonight a safe trip to and back from the game !

Now lets have some fun and enjoy some high school football !!

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Well, it's here......the first Friday of the 2010 football season !!!!!

I just want to wish all the teams, and fans of all the teams good luck tonight and hope that all the kids that are playing have a good game and safe game......noooo injuries !

I wish all the fans of teams that have to travel tonight a safe trip to and back from the game !

Now lets have some fun and enjoy some high school football !!

Friday has not got here soon enough!:D

smack em in the mouth blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wont be hard to do. Dusty Clark looks to be out for GC now.:( I really hope not but that is what I am hearing now. We just went from bad to worse.

While I belive Dusty will be missed the last time I checked it took 11 players working together to win a football game.I think a lot of dusty and know him very well and Yes he is a great player but he is not the only player.

While I belive Dusty will be missed the last time I checked it took 11 players working together to win a football game.I think a lot of dusty and know him very well and Yes he is a great player but he is not the only player.

are you telling me that you're getting ready to play Richlands tonight without Dusty Clark, and a banged up Joseph Vaughn? Talking about bad luck. Your stable of runningbacks just emptied out. Of course, about anyone could run the ball behind that line.

How long is Dusty out for, and what exactly happened to him this late in the week? Yesterday should have been walk through day, no way he got hurt doing that.

Anyway, it should still be a great game

are you telling me that you're getting ready to play Richlands tonight without Dusty Clark, and a banged up Joseph Vaughn? Talking about bad luck. Your stable of runningbacks just emptied out. Of course, about anyone could run the ball behind that line.

How long is Dusty out for, and what exactly happened to him this late in the week? Yesterday should have been walk through day, no way he got hurt doing that.

Anyway, it should still be a great game

Joseph is good to go he has worked hard to get back had some bad luck but is back at 100%. Dusty will be ready to go also come game time tonght. It should be a great game.

Dusty was out last night we lost are work horse. But that was not the problem!

First of all had a chance to tie it up with kick we have an amazing kicker. WE WERE PREDICTABLE!!!!!!!!! Plus i have to give mad props to #44 great runningback.

Dusty was out last night we lost are work horse. But that was not the problem!

First of all had a chance to tie it up with kick we have an amazing kicker. WE WERE PREDICTABLE!!!!!!!!! Plus i have to give mad props to #44 great runningback.

Yes...44 is Devon Johnson and he is a great running back, but the whole team won this game ! Many athletes at many positions! Both lines are big, strong and athletic.

I beg to differ with you on the point of the kick. IMO, I don't think it would have made much of a difference except in the final score. Maybe 31 to 3 instead of 0, but you still have a very good football team and will be in the playoffs. Most teams you play this year will not be able to handle your line and stop the run. You do need to work on a short passing game to keep the defense more honest.

I wish you guys good luck the rest of the season and hope you go a long way in the playoffs.

Yes...44 is Devon Johnson and he is a great running back, but the whole team won this game ! Many athletes at many positions! Both lines are big, strong and athletic.

I beg to differ with you on the point of the kick. IMO, I don't think it would have made much of a difference except in the final score. Maybe 31 to 3 instead of 0, but you still have a very good football team and will be in the playoffs. Most teams you play this year will not be able to handle your line and stop the run. You do need to work on a short passing game to keep the defense more honest.

I wish you guys good luck the rest of the season and hope you go a long way in the playoffs.

A FG would have tied the game at 3 going into halftime. Knowing what we know now it wouldn't have made much difference, but at that time it made more sense than going for it.