Gate City @ Tazewell

Nadoball

That is interesting. You are suppose to have 20 days practice in before the first game. One week practice equals 5 maybe 6 if you count saturday. 2 a days count as 1 practice day. What kind of calendar are they using at Tazewell?

I'm not really sure how thats working? I know he started at Graham and did there two a days for like two weeks then went to Tazewell and this will be his second full week.

The dawgs will get everything rolling before the season is over. You hate having to say they'll be good in the future but in this case i think it will be true. But you can't make excuses boys just gotta keep thinking it's your year and no matter who you play always think you're going 2 win. Never ever think for a second there is someone better than you on the other side of the ball. Step up and be a leader. Good Luck to the Dawgs this year.

So true, always go into the game thinking you can win the game. Otherwise what's the point in even showing up and playing. Besides if the other team is looking ahead at a bigger game then the little guys may just pull an upset. Not saying either is the case for this week against GC, just always go in and play your best.

A G-man fan shouldn't be denigrating the Dawgs after the pounding the G-Men encountered by Beaver last week. Humble Pie is in order.

I don't think that will be a problem considering Cave Spring is better than they were last year.

A G-man fan shouldn't be denigrating the Dawgs after the pounding the G-Men encountered by Beaver last week. Humble Pie is in order.

So people who support other schools aren't allowed to post about other teams in the region.

The only thing I have to say is same story different game. Coach Burton's defense is just like it was when I played. TERRIBLE!! Coach Smith needs to take a look at the other coaches, managers, or volunteers in the stand to see if anyone could help. Maybe Bulldog 52 has some suggestions. It kills me that I can't even sit in the stands for a whole game without the ballgame being out of hand. Left tonight with 3 minutes to go in the first half Gate City 28 Dawgs 0. I dread to see the final score.

The only thing I have to say is same story different game. Coach Burton's defense is just like it was when I played. TERRIBLE!! Coach Smith needs to take a look at the other coaches, managers, or volunteers in the stand to see if anyone could help. Maybe Bulldog 52 has some suggestions. It kills me that I can't even sit in the stands for a whole game without the ballgame being out of hand. Left tonight with 3 minutes to go in the first half Gate City 28 Dawgs 0. I dread to see the final score.

How about next time you don't bother going to game you cry ass baby!

It might not have been pretty but I still stayed the entire game to show support for the Dawgs. If fans can't get behind their team then they shouldn't show up to begin with!

When you played you must have played end, guard and tackle!

This is just another example of taking an excellent player and putting him in the wrong position. Part of coaching is knowing how to utilize your personnel but I guess the powers that be in the DAWG house hadn't figured that out yet. Most teams in the southwest would give their eye teeth to have the talent of Shaq at nose guard or defensive tackle, but nooooo not Tazewell.

This is just another example of taking an excellent player and putting him in the wrong position. Part of coaching is knowing how to utilize your personnel but I guess the powers that be in the DAWG house hadn't figured that out yet. Most teams in the southwest would give their eye teeth to have the talent of Shaq at nose guard or defensive tackle, but nooooo not Tazewell.

I agree, although a great player he is too slow for linebacker. It is crazy!!!