Carroll and Patrick

Pick_Six_27

We play Patrick Henry at Abingdon this week. Is Carroll County coming to do a three way game? :confused:

Carroll Co. is playing Patrick COUNTY, not Patrick Henry...they're a AA school, something Abingdon does its best to avoid until it gets into the district schedule...

Carroll Co. should win this one.

Patrick Co. has some good size boys on the line and a couple of horses at QB and RB but they don't have any speed at all. They won't break any big ones on you but they will try to pound it down your throat. As long as CC doesn't wear down too much, they should be fine.

Where is Patrick Co? Oh well, I will take them over Carroll 28-13.

Patrick Co. is on the other side of Carroll Co...east and down the mountain on Rt. 58...saw them play in the scrimmages at Graham, they won't beat Carroll Co...

THey have Reynolds at Qb. Is is one of the fastest qb's in the area. All they did last year was let him run. They had zero passing game. I expect things to be the same this year. I'm going with CC in this one due to their showing against Bassett.

THey have Reynolds at Qb. Is is one of the fastest qb's in the area. All they did last year was let him run. They had zero passing game. I expect things to be the same this year. I'm going with CC in this one due to their showing against Bassett.

The kid they were using at QB in the scrimmages at Graham was a big kid (#35) but he wasn't very fast.

Carroll Co. should win this one.

Patrick Co. has some good size boys on the line and a couple of horses at QB and RB but they don't have any speed at all. They won't break any big ones on you but they will try to pound it down your throat. As long as CC doesn't wear down too much, they should be fine.

Carroll won't be wearing down. They had a pretty rigorous off-season workout schedule that is carrying over into the season. As long as they can keep Reynolds managed, CC should have this by atleast 2 touchdowns.

jacob reynolds is the senior qb. he wears #4 and will break off a 70 yard run in a flash.

jalen reyonolds is the junior rb. the 2 are cousins. they're fairly similar in heighth, but jalen is an absolute hoss. he's a pretty good power forward during the winter too! although patrick county is normally known for big, solid kids on the lines, i don't think that's the case this year.

although patrick county is normally known for big, solid kids on the lines, i don't think that's the case this year.

Well, everybody looks big compared to Graham this year...:D

#4 was being used in several different positions during the scrimmages...WR/WB/RB/QB...he was fast but not blazing. From what I saw of them, they used the big kid at QB (#35) and had another big kid (#44) at RB most of the time...but that was just a scrimmage...

Guest Woolybugger
Carroll won 47 to 19 really dominated and set some offensive records last night

570 rushing yards, 308 in second half, three kids with 100+. Not bad.

It looks like CC has a good team again this year, but I don't think they will run for that many yards against Cburg. But anytime you run for that many yards your O-line has done a great job of opening holes and the backs hitting them hard !

One thing about CC is that they always play hard.

Congrats on a good win.!