how bad will richlands beat grundy

vtfan56

grundy need to worry about putting the rebs away before they put richland away i think grundy is putting the horse before the cart they will see hurley is nothing to take light and the wave will find that out real fast come friday over at the cliff good luck to both teams friday anyway

grundy need to worry about putting the rebs away before they put richland away i think grundy is putting the horse before the cart they will see hurley is nothing to take light and the wave will find that out real fast come friday over at the cliff good luck to both teams friday anyway

yeah just like you said ER would give them a game huh?

I doubt anyone from Grundy would start a thread asking how much Richlands is going to beat them by, so why you think they are putting the cart before the horse is beyond me.

yeah just like you said ER would give them a game huh?

I doubt anyone from Grundy would start a thread asking how much Richlands is going to beat them by, so why you think they are putting the cart before the horse is beyond me.

I know everybody has a right to start a thread, but a thread like this is pointless. Why talk about the last game, when they haven't even played the 3rd yet ?

iam from garden and yes i did say ER would give grundy a good game but they didnt and i heard there was a few starters out hurt that night so i dont know .. if grundy dont win some distric games this year then shame on them all the teams are weak this year except richlands and cc hurley and grundy are not going anywhere and i will leave it at that

I hope Grundy beats them up because we got the mighty Richlands next week. :eek:

Do you even know what your talking about? We dont play Grundy this week, we play Powell Valley. Grundy is our last game of the year. So even if Grundy beat us up, you still wouldnt be playing us the next week. Do some research next time. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Grundy has no speed watched them kill tv on the score board only they had a harder time with a very small team than what the score showed richlands by 21

Cody Justus was out in that game...he is the one that ran the punt back 85 yards for a td last year against graham.