Bristol Herald Courier Can KISS IT!!!!!!!

Falconman

GW would pluck your FALCON A$$ FEATHERS quicker than Granny Yokum and she has won the HOG WALLOW HOLLER (HOLLOW for you "Whine & Cheesers") chicken pluckin' contest for 29 years in a row.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GW would pluck your FALCON A$$ FEATHERS quicker than Granny Yokum and she has won the HOG WALLOW HOLLER (HOLLOW for you "Whine & Cheesers") chicken pluckin' contest for 29 years in a row.

You need to get out more often! Are we suppose to be scared of GW? I don't think so and to be honest I wish they were on the schedule. Feel like we would beat them 3-4 times out of 5. Did you quit school in 5th grade? :confused:

You need to get out more often! Are we suppose to be scared of GW? I don't think so and to be honest I wish they were on the schedule. Feel like we would beat them 3-4 times out of 5. Did you quit school in 5th grade? :confused:

I was bored so I decided to look @ Abingdon's schedule. So what did I find, non-district games with PH, Battle, Burton, and VA High. That is 4 Single A schools. No disrespect to playing traditional neighborhood rivals, the gate is always good, but what about a step up competitively. Burton is strong year in and year out. Why not throw in a near neighbor like Gate City. Or if you program is a strong as you say get froggy and schedule TN High, or some of your near TN neighbors? Programs get better by playing better teams. Also, they mean more points toward playoff eligibility.

Just asking

dont get him started on that cause he is going to say that they try to play more AA schools which he dont have a clue what he is talking about. I think one time he said they tried to pick up Pulaski but he said Pulaski declined if they did decline it wasnt cause they were scared to play the little birds

I was bored so I decided to look @ Abingdon's schedule. So what did I find, non-district games with PH, Battle, Burton, and VA High. That is 4 Single A schools. No disrespect to playing traditional neighborhood rivals, the gate is always good, but what about a step up competitively. Burton is strong year in and year out. Why not throw in a near neighbor like Gate City. Or if you program is a strong as you say get froggy and schedule TN High, or some of your near TN neighbors? Programs get better by playing better teams. Also, they mean more points toward playoff eligibility.

Just asking

We've beat this horse to death. WE TRIED to get Pulaski and Christiansburg on our schedule, THEY WOULD NOT PLAY US??!!!! We even called Blacksburg, so give it a rest!!:mad:

lol....no one counts on Abingdon for anything....other than going 4-6 every season. You will not beat Burton, and You will not beat VHS either. You beat PH......We're talking about PH......The PH that Battle defeated last season, and this years PH team is much worse than last.......You beat PH....Who also lost to BLAND!!!!!! ....We're talking about PH...Where the coach is a few more losses from being fired........Where they'll finish the season 0-10 this year.......The Twin Springs team that we defeated...would demolish PH. Once again..We're talking about PH. Get over yourself for once. Abingdon is the same ole 4-6 team they've always been.

Burton will OWN you

I want an apology when we fly high and whip your trojans! You've got on here and blew up your program, well get ready, the Falcons are for REAL!

We've beat this horse to death. WE TRIED to get Pulaski and Christiansburg on our schedule, THEY WOULD NOT PLAY US??!!!! We even called Blacksburg, so give it a rest!!:mad:

1) No you didn't.

2) GW would beat you every year for the last 40 years, including this year, and the next 40 years.

lol....no one counts on Abingdon for anything....other than going 4-6 every season. You will not beat Burton, and You will not beat VHS either. You beat PH......We're talking about PH......The PH that Battle defeated last season, and this years PH team is much worse than last.......You beat PH....Who also lost to BLAND!!!!!! ....We're talking about PH...Where the coach is a few more losses from being fired........Where they'll finish the season 0-10 this year.......The Twin Springs team that we defeated...would demolish PH. Once again..We're talking about PH. Get over yourself for once. Abingdon is the same ole 4-6 team they've always been.

Burton will OWN you

sad thing is that 4-6 teams beats the life out of battle every year for what? the past 19 years

I hope not, rainy weather hurts us.

The football field hurts Abingdon ...LOL !

Oh boy's, I have missed you guys this week ! I have sit here and read all this talk by you 2 and have just about laughed myself to death...lol.

I feel for you, I really do, you love your team so much and talk so much trash and yet have nothing to back it up !

Right now, the blues are thinking only about Powell Valley, but after this game tonight all of their attention will be put on Abingdon ! So be careful what you ask for.......sometimes you get it, and you have been asking for the blues all year !

You know your scared about next week, it's ok to admit it.

Look fellows! Ole Cavdaddy, or should we just call him crydaddy, is back. I guess now since his glorious Cavaliers aren't doing so well, he hasn't had too much to say. We are sure glad that you reside in Damascus and not Abingdon either. We don't need you around here crying all day. We would give GW a great contest. It is too bad that we couldn't strap it on against you guys too and find out. Guess that is why you all never want a shot at us huh.

Proof is in the pudding my friend. We beat you guys last year and I'm not going to get into a drawn out verbal contest here. But, our boys proved it last year on the field, you guys hung us out to dry this year for a scrimmage; let me just say, we have a group of freshman that are going to make some people take a second look at Holston when they mature. Have a nice day.

You dont have to go a country mile away to find games. Those two teams turned you down because A. You're not a quality opponent , and B. Long Travel.

I'm sure if you'll look hard enough, teams like Gate City, Sullivan South, Sullivan North, Daniel Boone, Science Hill, Elizabethon, Tennessee High, Bluefield....Those Teams arent hard to find.....you just have to feel a little froggy. I will give you guys this much though, The county will not let the Abingdon/Battle series end. The school board forced the series to continue after the contract ended 2 years ago. Thats why Abingdon came to Battle 2 years in a row.

The football field hurts Abingdon ...LOL !

Oh boy's, I have missed you guys this week ! I have sit here and read all this talk by you 2 and have just about laughed myself to death...lol.

I feel for you, I really do, you love your team so much and talk so much trash and yet have nothing to back it up !

Right now, the blues are thinking only about Powell Valley, but after this game tonight all of their attention will be put on Abingdon ! So be careful what you ask for.......sometimes you get it, and you have been asking for the blues all year !

You know your scared about next week, it's ok to admit it.

You better focus on the Vikings because it will be a war on Falcon Hill. We have a convoy traveling to the raiders tonight to will them to a victory. We will be undefeated after tonight, question is, WILL YOU???:p

You dont have to go a country mile away to find games. Those two teams turned you down because A. You're not a quality opponent , and B. Long Travel.

I'm sure if you'll look hard enough, teams like Gate City, Sullivan South, Sullivan North, Daniel Boone, Science Hill, Elizabethon, Tennessee High, Bluefield....Those Teams arent hard to find.....you just have to feel a little froggy. I will give you guys this much though, The county will not let the Abingdon/Battle series end. The school board forced the series to continue after the contract ended 2 years ago. Thats why Abingdon came to Battle 2 years in a row.

You pick on our schedule, what about yours? We play in the tough SWD, of which you would lose everygame. How dare you question Falconman!

You better focus on the Vikings because it will be a war on Falcon Hill. We have a convoy traveling to the raiders tonight to will them to a victory. We will be undefeated after tonight, question is, WILL YOU???:p

I think we have a good shot at being undefeated after tonight, but we have a lot of respect for Powell Valley and what they have done over the years. The blues will be focused on the job they have to do tonight.

I hope you guys do win and come into next week undefeated, it would make that game even a little more interesting, just remember all the talking you and Southbound are doing before the game.

But right now, both teams have tough games to take care of THIS week.

You pick on our schedule, what about yours? We play in the tough SWD, of which you would lose everygame. How dare you question Falconman!

LOL, I would argue that the Clinch Mountain District is just as tough. Even though Richlands was much better this year, Gate City and Richlands are pretty even most years, and I'd argue that Lebanon and Virginia High are even with and maybe better than your 2nd/3rd place teams. So don't give me that bullsh*t . VHS will take your falcons to the woodshed in a few weeks. Your district is a 1 team show right now and Richlands is the writer, director, and lead actor of that show. Graham, Grundy, and Tazewell are all good programs, don't get me wrong. I have alot of respect for those programs, and fully expect Graham and Tazewell to rebuild.

The 1 thing that your district has on the CMD is depth, however.

Since Falconman is boasting so much about beating PH, would anybody mind if I were to start a thread of how bad we beat TN-Martin and how great UT is this year?

Well, john bottle was on here bragging about beating twin springs in week 1, so its par for the course big grape.

Just promise us all that you will be on here running your smart a** mouth after the next (2) weeks falconboy.

whats sad...is that he'll still be here claiming that the falcons were robbed, and they're the greatest show on earth. Watch and see.

A spades a spade. VHS whipped our butts last week, they were by far the better team. Its over, forgot about, and we've moved on. You'll never hear that out of those 2 though.

No guts, no glory. Playoff points are hard to come by. Pulaski, C-Burg and B-Burg have no need to travel 1 1/2+ - 2 hrs for a game. There is more than enough close to home.

Since I don't know, will someone tell me Abingdon's SWD record since they rejoined the district/

Read my signature!! I'm a FALCON. BTW, you probably aren't from Richlands you're just a wagon booster, God I hate band wagoneers!:mad:

I hate Richlands as much as anyone from Tazewell. However they will pound the crap out of Abingdon when they play them next week. The Blues have a solid team this year and they play quality opponents mostly every week. Why is it Abingdon being a Div 4 school schedules so many Div 2 and even a 1? I'm not taking anything away from JI Burton, but say that some miracle does happen and the Falcons win, it doesn't count for many points in the playoff scenario.