The Falcons VS. The Mighty Richlands!

kineticks

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well personally i believe the tornadoes are overrated! they havent played anyone to the caliber of J.I. Burton and as a falcon we gave J I all they wanted we just had some mistakes and the REFS were horrible!!!!!!!!!! I have heard that crosswhite wasnt at 100% last week but he is coming out at 110% this week!!!! since richlands lost their star player, Austin Johnson, there wont be anyone that will hurt us with speed! the new transfer will easily score at least 3 touchdowns on Richlands so im feeling the Falcons are going 2-1 on friday! Because we all know that Falcon Hill is a crazy place to be at in the Fall!!!! give me some predictions!!!

My prediction is 62-21 Richlands

Is this Falconman & southbond's cousin? Great 1st paragraph hyping your team, and then you pick Richlands in a blowout.

Is this Falconman & southbond's cousin? Great 1st paragraph hyping your team, and then you pick Richlands in a blowout.

The first paragraph should have been a quote from an earlier post. He isnt one of them.

Yea I think he just copied & pasted the quote instead of hitting the quote button.

Well personally i believe the tornadoes are overrated! they havent played anyone to the caliber of J.I. Burton and as a falcon we gave J I all they wanted we just had some mistakes and the REFS were horrible!!!!!!!!!! I have heard that crosswhite wasnt at 100% last week but he is coming out at 110% this week!!!! since richlands lost their star player, Austin Johnson, there wont be anyone that will hurt us with speed! the new transfer will easily score at least 3 touchdowns on Richlands so im feeling the Falcons are going 2-1 on friday! Because we all know that Falcon Hill is a crazy place to be at in the Fall!!!! give me some predictions!!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa you are saying the Tornados are overrated? Watch us this Friday and you will have second thoughts about us being overrated. im gonna try to persuade Mance to not call the dogs off before half

RHS 70 AHS 0

Guys, please, I know you're trying to have fun with Southbound and his buddies but you're doing exactly what they want you to do. They're not as dumb as they seem. It's an act. In fact I'm not sure they aren't Abingdon players or even a coach. They've let a few tidbits of information slip recently that suggest "insider". I'm also not convinced that it isn't just one person using multiple aliases.

Regardless of who they are. Outrageous blowout predictions run the risk of making the team overconfident. It's honestly not fair to hype them up like this and then expect the coaches to keep them focused.

Guys, please, I know you're trying to have fun with Southbound and his buddies but you're doing exactly what they want you to do. They're not as dumb as they seem. It's an act. In fact I'm not sure they aren't Abingdon players or even a coach. They've let a few tidbits of information slip recently that suggest "insider". I'm also not convinced that it isn't just one person using multiple aliases.

Regardless of who they are. Outrageous blowout predictions run the risk of making the team overconfident. It's honestly not fair to hype them up like this and then expect the coaches to keep them focused.

Big D, I really respect your opinion on here and other forums and I understand where you are coming from with your statement and like you, I think that FM & SB are the same. They write to similar and say the same things over and over,

But most of this is just in good fun, yes there are some that get carried away with some of the things they post, but most on here I think understand that it is in good fun and are being facetious with the things they write.

As far as making predictions, I thought thats what this type of forum is for. To talk about high school football and make predictions on the upcoming game and to have a little fun with the other fan base.

I don't think that any thing personal should be posted about any of the players from any team for any reason...period !

But I don't think that making a prediction on here about who will win and by how much is going to determine how Richlands plays on Friday.

Back when I played we didn't have the internet so I didn't have to deal with that, but we always had people come up to ya in town and say basically the same things about how we were going to kill somebody in the next game. I never paided any attention to that, I just listen to my parents and my coach and concentrated on what my job was in that game . But it is a different time now and things are different, so I could be wrong about all this.

But it's just my opinion

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I'm having a hard time believing all these so call Abingdon fans are from Abingdon.

Have to wonder if some aren't helping to stir the pot and trying to make some look silly.

The more age these forum's get on them the more twisted the games get.

Seen them Falcons at a 7 on 7 and know they have been working hard, don't understand why some of the more classy Abingdon fans don't step up and quiet these guys on this board, they are making the image of the whole town of Abingdon look pretty bad.

I'm having a hard time believing all these so call Abingdon fans are from Abingdon.

Have to wonder if some aren't helping to stir the pot and trying to make some look silly.

The more age these forum's get on them the more twisted the games get.

Seen them Falcons at a 7 on 7 and know they have been working hard, don't understand why some of the more classy Abingdon fans don't step up and quiet these guys on this board, they are making the image of the whole town of Abingdon look pretty bad.

I have to agree with both of you on some of the Abingdon posters. I have to say that sometimes I let myself get caught up in what some are saying. I don't know if it's the father in me or what it is ( I've always been that way ) but I want to take up for my town or team or fellow fans.

I think a lot of what I post back is tongue n cheek kinda of stuff, but there are times that I let some on here get to me and I play right into their hands.

I don't think i called you racist or pig or any other name !

I understand your point, but I'll say it again, you questioned a "16" year old's intelligence in public and used his name. " Asking if anyone has heard them talk " and then " WOW " seems to me you were more about trying to make fun of the kid and then disguise it like you are worried about him.

That's the problem I have with it. If you want to question the Richlands program for how they educate their kids then that's your right, but you didn't have to call him by name.

I think also if you look at the kids that have went on to college from Richlands especially since Mance has been there speaks for itself.

Anyway, maybe I mistook the whole thing, if I did, then I apologize, but I don't think I did.

That's all I'm going to say on the subject.

I took it the same way but maybe we need to look at whos making the comment. Devon lives with me so I don't appreciate the comment. Devon also received a hand written post card from Coach London " I want you to PLAY for ME" It takes a low life SOB to get on here and talk about a kid and thats all they are is kids. This isn't Blue Mama But its her husband. I dont think much about the ones that left it on there right now either

Powell Valley and J.I.Burton whom you played are about equal. So as Richlands beat PV by a huge margin, PV's Coach Robbins said Richlands were extremely kind inferring the margin could have easily been 50 or more points. I would assume that Richlands could win this one against the Falcons by 50. My prediction is Richlands showing kindness to the Falcons 48 to 7.:)

what is it with you abingdon people, i know the majority of abingdon fans are nice, and SMART people, and i like abingdon, good place, but with falconman, southbound and a few others, make paople think your slightly "Handicapped". I mean come on, if abingdon beats richlands, I will beg forgiveness and praise the amighty falcon all season, but it-aint-gonna-happen. sheesh.

Richlands will win like 69-13...and thats a pessimistic score.

i like the score hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

I took it the same way but maybe we need to look at whos making the comment. Devon lives with me so I don't appreciate the comment. Devon also received a hand written post card from Coach London " I want you to PLAY for ME" It takes a low life SOB to get on here and talk about a kid and thats all they are is kids. This isn't Blue Mama But its her husband. I dont think much about the ones that left it on there right now either

Agree with everything you say ! All I know is, that everybody in Richlands that I have talked to think very highly of all the Johnson family and think they're a credit to the community.

Not just because they are great athletes, but also because of who they are ! We're proud to have them as part of our town ! It's too bad that they may have to see such things written about any of them. There's a lot of jealousy out there that causes people to say and do things that they may normally not do.

They are part of the Richlands family and will always have our backing.

I wish all of them the best !

Agree with everything you say ! All I know is, that everybody in Richlands that I have talked to think very highly of all the Johnson family and think they're a credit to the community.

Not just because they are great athletes, but also because of who they are ! We're proud to have them as part of our town ! It's too bad that they may have to see such things written about any of them. There's a lot of jealousy out there that causes people to say and do things that they may normally not do.

They are part of the Richlands family and will always have our backing.

I wish all of them the best !

another thing you have to realize is that a lot of this stuff is being said by other kids...you are not just dealing with adults here, it's a mix...I just made a post about this sort of thing and maybe we can get it cleaned up a bit. This is a discussion forum...you are not going to like everything that is said...I know I sure don't...but like it or not, this place gives you a pretty good look at what is going on and what people really think..good and bad. You will always have your idiots in any crowd that you have to deal with.

We do the best we can...if you delete stuff then people get the wrong impression of what was said and it spins more negative from that point...when it's in full view for everyone to read you can see exactly what was said and what was not said...for the most part that's the way I keep it...people might read something and get the total wrong impression from it until it's explained...if you just delete everything then you don't have that benefit.

another thing you have to realize is that a lot of this stuff is being said by other kids...you are not just dealing with adults here, it's a mix...I just made a post about this sort of thing and maybe we can get it cleaned up a bit. This is a discussion forum...you are not going to like everything that is said...I know I sure don't...but like it or not, this place gives you a pretty good look at what is going on and what people really think..good and bad. You will always have your idiots in any crowd that you have to deal with.

We do the best we can...if you delete stuff then people get the wrong impression of what was said and it spins more negative from that point...when it's in full view for everyone to read you can see exactly what was said and what was not said...for the most part that's the way I keep it...people might read something and get the total wrong impression from it until it's explained...if you just delete everything then you don't have that benefit.

I think most of us realize that things are going to be said that you may not like and as a Richlands fan, I know that we have a really big target on our backs and for the most part understand that. I usually just have fun with everyone on here and try to watch what I post. But some things cross the line and you have to confront it and hopefully stop it.

You have a tough job, I know, I've been an administrator on a motorcycle forum and do not want to be one again. You just can't please everyone and sometimes it seems like anyone.

I personally think you do a good job and appreciate it. Sometimes you don't know where a line is until it's crossed.

Maybe this thread will make some think about what they type before they do.