The Tale of the Tape – Falcons vs Blonaders!

Falconman

I have never wanted to hang 100 on a team so bad in my life. I feel sorry for the Falcon football team because, thanks to Southclown and Falconboy, the Blues are going to be very fired up for this one.

Thanks to you and your fellow posters, we are just as fired up! We are not scared, we are going to play our game and let the chips fly where they are. Go Falcons!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to you and your fellow posters, we are just as fired up! We are not scared, we are going to play our game and let the chips fly where they are. Go Falcons!

I think the cow chips will fly back in your face tonight ! By the way, we don't want you scared, and No excuses after this game ! Also, usually when somebody tells you their not scared.........they are....lol !

I posted my synopsis on another post, but I will say this. Richlands has a great team and just plain beat our butts tonight. They should be state bound this year as long as their kids stay healthy. Great game guys and be safe out there.

EW

Thanks and appreciate it. I will say this. Abingdon did do a pretty good job against the run tonight !

But that's what I like about this Richlands team this year. If you do happen to shut down or slow down one part of their game, they can still beat you with defense, or special teams or through the air.

But Abingdon will win some games this year. They are better then last years team.

I just wanted to add a big thanks and good job by the Richlands fans ! What a turnout for an away game. We always travel well, but man what a crowd tonight !

Edited by Bigrhsfan