The Tale of the Tape – Falcons vs Blonaders!

Falconman

Let me say, that not all of Washington County is like that, I'm from Damascus and proud to be country. Our folks are proud to wear their Camoflauge and support their team. We are rich in history and are currently trying to market Damascus as a "Country Historic Town" ; we just currently had the "General Store" open which a restoration project. The Southbound and Falconman mental picture is that of Abingdon, not the fine folks of Washington County.

damascus is nothing but hippies now !!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the previous comments about the people of washington county, I've learned that for the most part people here in abingdon are jerks, and some of the most snobby people I've met in my life...kinda makes me actually miss grundy

would rather spend time in richlands area than in abingdon. and one thing they left out is the breaks interstate park not to far from richlands what a senic place to visit.

the Breaks is probably an hour from richlands if not more, it is nice though, spent alot of time there as a kid. Forget PBR, live the High Life

Edited by redtiger

Oh and the previous comments about the people of washington county, I've learned that for the most part people here in abingdon are jerks, and some of the most snobby people I've met in my life...kinda makes me actually miss grundy

Just a quick observation, but most of Abingdon is Grundy. Most of the good players Grandparents and parents came from Buchanan County and after they make that GTA in mining they retire to high life of Washington County..... may explain some of the Tudes

Which one...the great A-town has three? Oh you all don't have any in Richlands. I guess you won't have to worry about doing it at the Cargo.

you seem to know alot about richlands, so you must visit it alot or really like it to have so much interest in it. when you are back in r-town stop by the field and let me boys give you a tour of it,you will never fell the same way again

you seem to know alot about richlands, so you must visit it alot or really like it to have so much interest in it. when you are back in r-town stop by the field and let me boys give you a tour of it,you will never fell the same way again

I would be glad for you to give me that 3 minute tour.

Me too! That would make all you "blowout" believers eat your words!

It doesn't matter if it's a blow out or not, as long as it's just another W in the win column against the Falcons !

Although that would be nothing new !

It doesn't matter if it's a blow out or not, as long as it's just another W in the win column against the Falcons !

Although that would be nothing new !

I have never wanted to hang 100 on a team so bad in my life. I feel sorry for the Falcon football team because, thanks to Southclown and Falconboy, the Blues are going to be very fired up for this one.

I have never wanted to hang 100 on a team so bad in my life. I feel sorry for the Falcon football team because, thanks to Southclown and Falconboy, the Blues are going to be very fired up for this one.

I totally agree with you 110%, but I'm trying with all that's in me to restrain myself. I stated in a couple of other posts that I don't know if coach Mance himself could have gave a better pre game talk and fire up the boys......lol ! And he's pretty dang good at doing that !

The thing also Big D is it's not just them 2, there are a couple of other Abingdon fans on here talking the same stuff ! ( even though they may all be one in the same )

Edited by Bigrhsfan

The thing also Big D is it's not just them 2, there are a couple of other Abingdon fans on here talking the same stuff ! ( even though they may all be one in the same )

To be honest, I don't think Southbound and his buds are even from Abingdon. They've posted some things that only a few would know. I believe it's some old codgers, probably from Richlands just stirring the pot......