The Art of Mind Games!

southbound

It doesn't matter what you think Mr GMAN. Just because you guys are terrible and fell bad about football doesn't mean we have to. I will tell you this at least we have some pride and take on challenges instead of giving up. Be careful what you say about us because we have a date on the schedule later in the year. You might eat some words!

Did you just say you had a date with G-Man. I don't think you are his type. Don't know about eating words, but, the good people of Tazewell County (G-Men, Dawgs or 'Naders)will dine on some roasted falcon. MMMMM!!!!!!!

Did you just say you had a date with G-Man. I don't think you are his type. Don't know about eating words, but, the good people of Tazewell County (G-Men, Dawgs or 'Naders)will dine on some roasted falcon. MMMMM!!!!!!!

Don't use my words without my permission! I started "Naders" its my copyright as well as Candy Canes, Lancey, Gbaby, etc! Those words almost compare to The Entrance!

Falcons are meak

'Naders are Bold

With Richlands in town

Abingdon will fold

Bird Brain and Southie

are talking with fire and thrill

While Richlands is preparing

to assault Falcon Hill

After tonight all of

Richlands will cheer and all

will return home to drink

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer

Falcons are meak

'Naders are Bold

With Richlands in town

Abingdon will fold

Bird Brain and Southie

to assault Falcon Hill

After tonight all of

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer

That's great ! .........LOL !

well,i havent stirred up much on the falcon crest threads but might as well start now..may i be the first to say i'm srry eastbound and falconwoman..a huge tornado ripped your nest apart..and i also have a copyright quote..FALCON AWFUL(cr)..falcon wings on sale at macado's after the game...29 cents while they last..make sure to ask your sever about the tornado drink to wash all the falcon meat down..

Falcons are meak

'Naders are Bold

With Richlands in town

Abingdon will fold

Bird Brain and Southie

to assault Falcon Hill

After tonight all of

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer

LOL that is good!

It doesn't matter what you think Mr GMAN. Just because you guys are terrible and fell bad about football doesn't mean we have to. I will tell you this at least we have some pride and take on challenges instead of giving up. Be careful what you say about us because we have a date on the schedule later in the year. You might eat some words!

hate to say it bro, but I think you should have a big plate of your own... You need to generalize your statements a bit more. And the "mind games", give me a break!

hate to say it bro, but I think you should have a big plate of your own... You need to generalize your statements a bit more. And the "mind games", give me a break!

Now this is a falcon fan who is trying to get the "boys" to use their heads.