where the falcon fans

ba961

Speaking of classless fans, how bout the almost riot like behavior by the richlands fans when a penalty is called. wow, i mean lets just act like a bunch of crazy people. My gal said those people are crazy and she was scared. What do you guys expect the referees not to do their job?? Come on man!!! Your team is not above penalties, you guys are a joke!! Grow up and stay off the refs, let them earn their game check!:mad:

Classless, that describes you and a couple of your buddies on here ! You loose week in and week out and yet you get on here and still run that trap. I guess that's all you know how to do.

But , Abingdon did do a good job against the run, and also firing up our fans and team, but unlike you guys, we have an all around team that can and did beat you in every phase of the game.

The other comment about the hurt players by Southbound just proves mine and everyone else point about classless fans.

I hate to get on here and talk like this after a game, but that's what you bring out in the other fans. You have every other fan base wanting to beat down your team ! Now maybe that doesn't bother you, and you think it's funny, but your players are the ones that have to pay for it on the field !

I just wish coach Mance would have had a mean streak in him last night and kept pouring on !

No they didn't shut us up, we went home cheering about another win over Abingdon , while you guys were crying about another LOSS!

Edited by Bigrhsfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it as I put in a previous post...Abingdon got beat, not by the officials, not by the fans intimidating the officials, but by a better team. I am as big of a Abingdon fan as the next guy, but come on guys, you have know when to fold, know when to hold them, know when to walk away...... you get the point. Simply put, we were out played last night.

Have a good weekend guys.

EW

Classless, that describes you and a couple of your buddies on here !......... I hate to get on here and talk like this after a game, but that's what you bring out in the other fans....... You have every other fan base wanting to beat down your team ! Now maybe that doesn't bother you, and you think it's funny, but your players are the ones that have to pay for it on the field

......I understand why the power programs are hated, but it's amazing to me how much the mediocre football program at Abingdon is hated regionally.........these two idiots have tainted the school with a stink that'll last a few years

You guys are known to have a bunch of redneck fans who yell, scream, and try to intimidate officials. Well, you did yell and scream but you didn't intimidate the refs. The "bluenecks" got shut up!

And the Falcons got shut down! 43-14. Eat it Bird Brain!

And the Falcons got shut down! 43-14. Eat it Bird Brain!

wow...looking at the write up in the paper...Richlands D and Special Teams showed up last night huh? 50+ yard big play scores...that's what scares me about Richlands more than anything...the big play threat is there on every play...one mistake and you pay.

First Quarter

R – Reece Strong 35 FG

Second Quarter

R- Lowe 2 run (Reece Strong kick)

R – Thomas 55 fumble return (Reece Strong kick)

R – Lockhart 3 run (Reece Strong kick)

R – Bradley Strong 55 punt return (pass failed)

Third Quarter

R – Overton 31 pass from Lockhart (Reece Strong kick)

Fourth Quarter

R – Bradley Strong 98 kickoff return

wow...looking at the write up in the paper...Richlands D and Special Teams showed up last night huh? 50+ yard big play scores...that's what scares me about Richlands more than anything...the big play threat is there on every play...one mistake and you pay.

But all of them need the line ! Without the line doing their job nobody will make big plays. They are big and do their jobs well.

First Quarter

R – Reece Strong 35 FG

Second Quarter

R- Lowe 2 run (Reece Strong kick)

R – Thomas 55 fumble return (Reece Strong kick)

R – Lockhart 3 run (Reece Strong kick)

R – Bradley Strong 55 punt return (pass failed)

Third Quarter

R – Overton 31 pass from Lockhart (Reece Strong kick)

Fourth Quarter

R – Bradley Strong 98 kickoff return

That's the thing I love about them. They are very good in all aspects of the game. If one part is not having a good night, then the other will pick them up.

Most think that Devon and Austin are the play makers and they are, but not the only ones. Lockhart and Reese can both make plays from the QB spot with their legs and arms, and then at receiver you have a special player in Bradley S. He has the speed and quickness to brake it on any play he touches the ball and then there's Vegas ( Overton ) who has fantastic hands. Get it close to him and he usually catches it.

On special teams Reese has a very good leg and can hit 40 yard FG's and hit big punts. The coaches do a good job with the kick return and coverage teams.

You also have Will Lowe & Cody Thomas that are able to make plays on offense and on D. And both have had big returns in the kicking game.

They just need to stay humble and work hard and don't take any game for granted.

Why do all of the richlands fans keep replying to southbound and falconman? That's wat they want they are purpously trying to piss yall off

Ding ding ding... POTY!!! Ignore them and they will go away.

You guys are known to have a bunch of redneck fans who yell, scream, and try to intimidate officials. Well, you did yell and scream but you didn't intimidate the refs. The "bluenecks" got shut up!

The Bluenecks never got shut up. We had 2 to 1 more fans then you guys did. OLAY, OLAY, OLAY OLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think it says alot when your offense has an off night and you still win that bad. For one thing we need to get Devon healthy, he's been fighting that ankle sprain for a few weeks now and not sure he ran the ball more than 6 times. Our defense is special, without that busted pass play you have a 0 on the board against out first team D. One thing I am tickeled about this year is that we have some really good special teams across the board, game changers. Pretty bad when the away team has more support there than the home team.

We had an off night. I'm sure next week we will roll!

You’re new here I see...or are you? Your posts sound very familiar. I would love to know if your IP address is a duplicate. I could be wrong. Maybe all Abingdon fans are this delusional. Your team had an off night because you got dominated...embarrassed...smacked in the mouth...you got your a** handed to you. Period. End of story.

Edited by blueinbama

You’re new here I see...or are you? Your posts sound very familiar. I would love to know if your IP address is a duplicate. I could be wrong. Maybe all Abingdon fans are this delusional. Your team had an off night because you got dominated...embarrassed...smacked in the mouth...you got your a** handed to you. Period. End of story.

I see Mr. Alabama you wanted an A in your home place and we wouldnt have you here in Abingdon so you decided you would go to Alabama. Good choice stay there. We were close to sending the nados home with a loss.

The IP addresses arent even similar. And SB and Falconmans arent that close either.

I see Mr. Alabama you wanted an A in your home place and we wouldnt have you here in Abingdon so you decided you would go to Alabama. Good choice stay there. We were close to sending the nados home with a loss.

Learn to read idiot. I live in Charlotte. Look to your left. The word “via” beans by way of...

Edited by blueinbama

Yeah. Congratulations. You came within 4 touchdowns. LOL!

you guys were nowhere near sending the Blue Tornados home with a loss.

Number 1, who in the hell was running the clock? He needs to be fired. It stayed on 12 min for the first 4 plays. It didnt start till right before the first Abingdon punt. And at the end of the 1st quarter there was an incomplete pass, and the clock didnt stop. He needs to get his head in the game.

Secondly, I'm not one to get on here or anywhere and bash refs. But that was pitiful. Does anybody know the stats of penatlies? It was extremely lop-sided. A few calls that come to mind are the pass int. where the AHS kid had Brads facemask. Abingdons first TD, where Hess was over the los and to beat it all, the side judge ran to the middle of the field with his flag in his hand, saw abingdon had scored, then put it back. I know there was some jawing and such from both sides. So I wont go there. And as BigD said, the false start, 3 sec after the play had started? Something wasnt right...

I was happy to see Richlands leave the starters in for 3 quarters, but it seemed as if we "called off the dogs" from the very start of the 2nd half. The one WR screen and a KO return were the TDs. It looked like Mance was trying not to run it up too bad.

One thing I really noticed was how cramped our side was last night. We traveled REAL WELL. And if the refs didnt get our crowd/players fired up. The penalty on RHS where the WHOLE AHS OFFENSES looked at us and started waving their hands for us to stand up. Now, whats the purpose in taunting a fanbase that doubles the ones you have??

I also loved the onside. That is sorta famous here in Richlands. How many times have we seen that against an unsuspecting team? I can count several. It was perfectly executed. And even then, one official was signaling that Abingdon had the ball. (Sorry, just remembered the ref on that one).

I'm extremely proud of the Blues. Showed us some toughness tonight. Showed that they can keep their cool when the game is close like that. Abingdon does deserve a little credit. They shut down the run. But you cant shut down everything. And that is what will make this year special.

Per the Bristol Herald Courier :

Penalties : Richlands 9/95, Abingdon 5/40. Never heard so much ref bashing over a 29 point win. I've heard of people ragging officials after losing, but a 4 TD win? Come on.

I hate to be the one to say it but Richlands keeps killing everyone its not good....someone in the playoffs is going to give them a game and they aren't use to playing a whole game or from behind...I'm afraid it won't be good.