Graham Vs Marion

GrahamPG44

I think you're right. And I hope Richlands hangs 90 on them. Not because I hate my school, and certainly not because I don't want to see the players succeed, but because I want the coaching staffI embarrassed so badly that someone will "buy out" Doug's AD/HC jobs.

I hope you know that of richlands put 90 on graham it would just embarrass all the players at graham and probley would have zero effect on if DM stays or not!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you know that of richlands put 90 on graham it would just embarrass all the players at graham and probley would have zero effect on if DM stays or not!

What it might do is get the people with money in Bluefield, VA off their rear ends and lead them to action.

Which, as I've said, is the only way something will happen.

What it might do is get the people with money in Bluefield, VA off their rear ends and lead them to action.

Which, as I've said, is the only way something will happen.

I agree....but I doubt Richlands will do that, Mance will have his 2nd string in by halftime...3rd string in 4th quarter...he's too smart to leave his starters in...probably will still score 60.

Edited by futbolking

That interference call was completely wrong, the ball wasn't anywhere close to the reciever to be catchable. The refs gave the game to Marion, what a joke. Graham should hold there head up, they should have won this one.

One thing people forget is there is no such thing as a "catchable pass" on a pass interference call in high school.

I agree....but I doubt Richlands will do that, Mance will have his 2nd string in by halftime...3rd string in 4th quarter...he's too smart to leave his starters in...probably will still score 60.

Too smart and classy, I agree. That game's going to be a bloodbath, though. Dreading it, from a fan's perspective.

Was Marrs thrown out of the game and asked to go to the locker room? ...I heard he was....then returned to the field???....

If so, is he supposed to be suspended for the next game? just some things I'm hearing around town...

I don't think he was thrown out...he never left the field. He should throw himself out for acting like an ass. It was his fault that Graham didn't play better...the ref's made some questionable calls both ways but they didn't make any that changed the outcome of the game. Graham came out of the locker room for the second half and looked like they didn't want to be there. I've never seen a team look as uninspired as Graham looked that night.

I don't think he was thrown out...he never left the field. He should throw himself out for acting like an ass. It was his fault that Graham didn't play better...the ref's made some questionable calls both ways but they didn't make any that changed the outcome of the game. Graham came out of the locker room for the second half and looked like they didn't want to be there. I've never seen a team look as uninspired as Graham looked that night.

Based on some of the things I've heard, I can see why the kids are not inspired by their leaders.....

WeeCee told his players that ever since the 9th grade thay have been losers and that they are still losers. Seems to me that WeeCee forgot that the JV has been very successful and that is because he doesn't coach the JV. Also, he told them that he isn't the one out there missing tackles and not being where they are supposed to be. True, but he sure doesn't teach correct tackling tech or anything else. No wonder kids don't want to play football at Graham anymore. With WeeCee and Dougs arrogance I can't believe that they have enough to field a team. Pitiful what GHS football has become!

Somebody needs to ask WeeCee what his record was at Bluefield St. and why he is no longer coaching there...

G-Man...I'm sure it was not his fault as he is a great coach and motivator...lol

He must really have something on DM to hang around like he does, or either DM is just as bad.

WeeCee told his players that ever since the 9th grade thay have been losers and that they are still losers. Seems to me that WeeCee forgot that the JV has been very successful and that is because he doesn't coach the JV. Also, he told them that he isn't the one out there missing tackles and not being where they are supposed to be. True, but he sure doesn't teach correct tackling tech or anything else. No wonder kids don't want to play football at Graham anymore. With WeeCee and Dougs arrogance I can't believe that they have enough to field a team. Pitiful what GHS football has become!

Who are you?! Do you play for graham?!

Somebody needs to ask WeeCee what his record was at Bluefield St. and why he is no longer coaching there...

You have to work really hard to lose as many games as he did at Bluefield State. You should be able to go out there with no coach and coach yourself and win more than he won at State.