Need a game to go take some pics at this week...

Lance

Shockingly, I kind of go with Falconman. Tazewell does homecoming right.

only problem is Abingdon will wipe the field with Tazewell...so not really much to look forward to there...usually go to Richalnds on the off week but they are off as well.

only problem is Abingdon will wipe the field with Tazewell...so not really much to look forward to there...usually go to Richalnds on the off week but they are off as well.

Well if for some reason they don't, then that would be funny!

I'm probably going to be at Tazewell, but if I had a free week and wanted to take pictures I would let lighting be the deciding factor. Tazewell has overall decent lighting but the flicker (light cycle) is horrible... but then again, you're used to Grundy which is even worse. The light level at Marion isn't all that great but I love the baseball lights coming out of the endzone. It's the only place we play where you can get light on the face of a player that's facing the endzone. Being that it's an easy trip for you that's probably where I would go.

Battle vs PH. People here off of exit 7 havent seen winning football in so long, they can't contain their excitement. The trojans are 3-1, It's homecoming, and we're thinking playoffs. The atmoshere up here is unbelievable right now. Tailgating starts early.

After a huge win last week, fans storming the field and celebrating for atleast an hour or so, it'll be standing room only on the Battle side this week. We just hope that PH still brings a few people with the issues they have going on up there.

You could go see the traditional powerhouses like Richlands and Gate City.....but how about switching it up this week.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I've said all along that the streak will end next year, but I'm starting to believe that it could happen a year earlier.

Battle does have to find some sort of running game though. We had what would have been a 1000+ yard rusher, but he's out for the season now. Ever since that injury, we've been searching. We do have a runningback returning this week though. He's a 10th grader who would have been logging big minutes already, had he not strayed away for 3 weeks during the summer. I believe he'll be the starter by the Abingdon game, unless someone steps up this week.

Abingdon/Tazewell could also get you a chance to get us pics of Southbound and Falconman. I know we all would love to put faces to names.

GMan already posted pictures of those two in the "You make the call" thread.

looks like Bristol will be the place to be...

4A #1 Greeneville @ 5A #5 Tenn. High

only problem is i dont keep up with either of those teams at all :(

thinking JSB might be where I go.