You'll Only See a Post like this ONCE!!

Falconman

Attention, attention, Ladies and Gentlemen this is a first in Falconman's history. A first in this board's history. What is it you say? Falconman, yes The Great Falconman is going to give credit where credit is do. It pains me to say this but . . . . . thought Richlands was just a bit better than my Falcons Friday. (Cough, ugh, Cough). Dang that hurt! Yes, Richlands adjusted well to the Falcon Pressure on defense and simplified our complex offensive attack. With that said, I thought my Falcons played hard and we played them better than any other team this year. So, there you go, you get only one a year. But, based on what we having coming up, it will be the last post I ever do like this one. Just wait til next year!!:D:eek:

Ps: This message is brought to you by the Falcon Nation who sticks by their team unlike some of you jokers!

Nads I gave you guys some credit . . . whats the problem? Well, we'll renew this rivalry next year, I guess you guys are still mad we psyched you guys out on the Entrance. Haha:D

Your old news...lol Time to move on to the next game. Bigger n better things to take care of now !

Nads I gave you guys some credit . . . whats the problem? Well, we'll renew this rivalry next year, I guess you guys are still mad we psyched you guys out on the Entrance. Haha:D

I thought in order to have a rivalry you actually had to beat the other team occasionally!!!;)

I am semi proud of you for finally "MANNING" up instead of acting like a punk kid for once. Maybe it will rub off on that other nannerhead Southbound. It feels good to man up and be respectful for once doesn't it? Welcome to the club and hopefully you can keep it that way.

Heading to the beach guys... I hope someone keeps a good update on the Abingdon game or at least puts a good synopisis, unbiased of course....:)

Anyway, have a great weekend guys/girls and catch you on the flipside.

EW

I am semi proud of you for finally "MANNING" up instead of acting like a punk kid for once. Maybe it will rub off on that other nannerhead Southbound. It feels good to man up and be respectful for once doesn't it? Welcome to the club and hopefully you can keep it that way.

Heading to the beach guys... I hope someone keeps a good update on the Abingdon game or at least puts a good synopisis, unbiased of course....:)

EW

Have Fun!

EW

Have a great time at the beach, and have a safe trip !

EW

Have a good seafood dinner for us all.

EW

Stay safe man, everyone needs a good getaway from the hustle and bustle:)