Tazewell vs. Abingdon

Ryan4VT

Guest old_school

there have been some changes to the D for this games so who knows. Shaq is on the D line! Personally, I think this is a great move.

Matter of fact, where is tazewell? Isn't near West Virginia?

From Abingdon head on 19 north towards Tazewell stay on 19 past lebanon and stay on 19/460 and once you get to tazewell take exit 2 (one with mcdonalds and dmv) right at the end follow all the way to stop light and take left you will see the sign for THS on the left just turn down that way

There is a back way in but for anybody not familiar this is the easiest directions to follow

Matter of fact, where is tazewell? Isn't near West Virginia?

What is the best way to get there? I was thinking route 19 but someone said to go Wytheville to Bluefield. How far is this? Where is Tazewell's field? Is it near that musuem? :confused:

What is the best way to get there? I was thinking route 19 but someone said to go Wytheville to Bluefield. How far is this? Where is Tazewell's field? Is it near that musuem? :confused:

stay on 19 much quicker

couple of miles past crab orchard musuem exit 2 is what you want

see above post

That linebacker wasn't number 52 was he...cause that would be hilarious!

No, it wasn't me that hit him on that play at least it was number 63, the linebacker jumped over me to get him... We had a brawl with his parents and our coach as we were walking up that big ole hill after the game....

No, it wasn't me that hit him on that play at least it was number 63, the linebacker jumped over me to get him... We had a brawl with his parents and our coach as we were walking up that big ole hill after the game....

So Southbound may be coming to T-Town? Come over to the press box side and introduce yourself. I sit around the 30 on the scoreboard end. If you are wearing Abingdon stuff, I will have no trouble spotting you.

So Southbound may be coming to T-Town? Come over to the press box side and introduce yourself. I sit around the 30 on the scoreboard end. If you are wearing Abingdon stuff, I will have no trouble spotting you.

Bulldog52 and I are usually around the 40-50 on the other side. So let's see how brave they will be.

I may be there also . I just hope that Tazewell can pull this game out ! It's gonna be tough, but you never know.

Supposed to be a different defense tonight so never know

Good luck to the Dawgs tonight regardless the outcome play your hearts out!

I will be at the game. If anyone sees me stop and say hi. Its always nice to meet people that you chat with here on the board. Ill be in a Peyton Manning jersey and a Richlands hat, of course.

I will be at the game. If anyone sees me stop and say hi. Its always nice to meet people that you chat with here on the board. Ill be in a Peyton Manning jersey and a Richlands hat, of course.

Well, I was hoping to get to go to this game, but I just found out the boss wants to go to Honaker ....lol !

I feel like I owe her, she always goes to the Richlands games with me.

Good luck tonight Bulldogs !

Well, I was hoping to get to go to this game, but I just found out the boss wants to go to Honaker ....lol !

I feel like I owe her, she always goes to the Richlands games with me.

Good luck tonight Bulldogs !

Sometimes ya gotta do what must be done to say outta the dog house...no pun intended.

Dawgs played a tough game tonight. Everyweek I see more improvement but still way to go.

Have to give Abingdon credit, their defense has improved and they have pretty good pass coverage.

Despite anything the two Abingdon crazies may say, the refs were equally bad both ways.

Dawgs played a tough game tonight. Everyweek I see more improvement but still way to go.

Have to give Abingdon credit, their defense has improved and they have pretty good pass coverage.

Despite anything the two Abingdon crazies may say, the refs were equally bad both ways.

Well, I hate the game turned out the way it did for you guys. I was watching Honaker put it on Va high and listening to your game on the radio. It sounded like the Dogs played em tough for the first half, but was beat by a good Abingdon team. They do play pretty good D.