Thoughts and prayers to the Bergelow Family

GrundyWinsAll

Thoughts and Prayers goes out to the Bergelow Family they lost their home to a fire last night. This is the Family of Tyler Bergelow, running back for Grundy. Please keep them in your Prayers.

So sorry to hear this.. Is everyone safe?

Thoughts and Prayers goes out to the Bergelow Family they lost their home to a fire last night. This is the Family of Tyler Bergelow, running back for Grundy. Please keep them in your Prayers.

Man, I hate to hear that ! Will keep him and his family in our thoughts & prayers !

Being in a rural area where there is a sense of community, I am positive the people around will support this family totally during this devastating time. Thoughts and prayers to this family.

Edited by trublue

Hate to hear it as well. I had two friends from HS who married each other go through this recently as well. The community in Scott Co. pulled together and gave them tons of support. My prayers go out for them and hopefully the folks of Buchanon Co. rally around them and support them as well.

I was going to post up something about this the other night but was waiting to see what was being done...I still don't have the details, but will update as soon as I know more.

Berglowe is a good kid and has put a lot of work in to this season...most of you will never know. The thing that impresses me the most about this kid is not just the way he runs the ball, but the way he plays D. I don't know how big the FB is from Haysi, but berglowe had to tackle him 1 on 1 and dropped him...kid was huge and Berglowe went didn't even flinch, went right after him. A lot of fight in that little guy and he will be ok through this.

As soon as I find out more info on what is going on to help, I will let you guys know.