Score Updates

stu_bean

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it'll be Graham vs. Tazewell for the Cellar-Dweller Championship...I put my money on Graham to claim the cellar this year...

Don't know that I would jump to that conclusion just yet, might be the best game either of teams play all year!

The problem with the defense is that we have an offensive coach for a head coach and he doesn't give a rip about the defense, and it shows. They don't have ANY discipline at all, NONE, they don't tackle well, they don't get off blocks well, they play a way too aggressive man to man scheme and get an insane amount of penalties, so yeah, when you add all of that up, you get a horrible defense.

I still think the team is VERY talented, one of the best we've had (talent wise) in maybe 10 years, but the coaching, particularly on defense, is piss poor.

It didn't help that your QB threw 5 INTS in the game a couple went back for TD's. Va Highs Off didn't do much at all Honakers DEf. only alowed 14 points the other score came on a kick return.

from Va Preps...

The game was not rescheduled. They got some of the lights back on and they finished the game even though the field was still pretty dark. Chil led 35-0 at halftime and played backups the entire second half and the final was 35-0.