Friday nite score UPDATES 10-01-2010

trublue

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, same to you all. I hope this series continues for many years to come; Gate City is well respected in the Bluefield area. You all are much like Bluefield in that you'll play anyone, anywhere, anytime and I respect tremendously.

I'm not surprised you beat us, I'm just a little fed up with our offensive coaching... i dont understand what our coaches don't get that its not the 70's anymore and you cant pound it up the middle every play and expect to beat great teams like bluefield. We need to throw. I don't care what anyone says, we have speed. not much height but speed. I hope we can continue the series too, I'd love to play you all again.

Rock f***ing bottom. Princeton hadn't scored 37 points all season until tonight.

maybe and hopefully this will be the straw that broke the camels so called back and people in blfd and at ghs will look at this and say time to go in a new direction with new head coach and coaching staff for next year. i think now it is really time for this move or ghs will not have a program at all for years to come that can compete even with the little league in any town or state. sad state of affairs in blfd va now.

maybe and hopefully this will be the straw that broke the camels so called back and people in blfd and at ghs will look at this and say time to go in a new direction with new head coach and coaching staff for next year. i think now it is really time for this move or ghs will not have a program at all for years to come that can compete even with the little league in any town or state. sad state of affairs in blfd va now.

It is sad to hear how bad the program has become. Maybe the move to Single-A is abou 5 years overdue.

Rock f***ing bottom. Princeton hadn't scored 37 points all season until tonight.

We all know where his priorities were this week, making travel plans. I hope he has a good time in Chapel Hill tomorrow.

Finals

Abingdon 49 John Battle 13

Appalachia 52 Patrick Henry 36

Castlewood 23 St. Paul 22 (2 OT)

Chilhowie 59 Virginia High 33

Clintwood 42 Powell Valley 7

J.I. Burton 34 Coeburn 0

J.J. Kelly 29 Rye Cove 14

Thomas Walker 27 Haysi 14

Somehow Marrs will spin this to make it look as if it's because of a young team.....probably because the kids over there quit by the time they're a junior or senior...

I don't recall ever witnessing Princeton beating Graham.....until the past two seasons, at least the games I attended between the two schools.

It is sad to hear how bad the program has become. Maybe the move to Single-A is abou 5 years overdue.

The problem isn't needing to move to single A, the problem is the idiot leading the program. And until he goes, Graham will never win another meaningful game again.

The problem isn't needing to move to single A, the problem is the idiot leading the program. And until he goes, Graham will never win another meaningful game again.

You win...I'm totally convinced now...:mad:

Apparently, nobody has the nards to stand up and complain over there....I guess folks are complacent with the way things are...

Somehow Marrs will spin this to make it look as if it's because of a young team.....probably because the kids over there quit by the time they're a junior or senior...

I don't recall ever witnessing Princeton beating Graham.....until the past two seasons, at least the games I attended between the two schools.

If you guys pay attention to any interview he does whether it is in radio or print its always an excuse, nothing is ever said about mistakes he has made. He has blamed youth all season for losing. That is his angle this year. This guy had a team of 3 year starters last year and couldn't finish .500 over 3 years with them. Does anyone really think anything will be different with a different group?

A-Men.....

Does anybody think Grahm will fare any better in single A....????

They would've finished near the BOTTOM of the MED THIS YEAR!!! Probably the worst single A district in the state...

I guarantee you that grayson County and Fort Chiswell....yeah, I said GRAYSON FLIPPIN COUNTY and FORT FREAKIN CHISWELL would've destroyed them this year....GUARANTEED....probably lose to Narrows and Galax, too....I'm not sure that Bland County couldn't beat them this year...

What do you think the likes of Gretna, Essex, ....etc would do to them????