Score updates?

NewHampshireRed

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was close, big plays and turnovers killed hurley against Haysi last year.

I thought they were a step behind of Haysi, turns out they were 1 ahead. They arent overly talented but play solid all around football. It wasnt really turnovers just lack of performance, WRs dropping balls. Their heads just werent in the game. Hurley came out and did pretty much whatever they wanted,which wasnt much(they only ran three run plays that I remember). Poor play calling on Haysi's part also played a big part in it, our fullback got stopped at the line 1 time other than that he had atleast 4 yards a carry, he probably only carred the ball 6 times, he was the only dependable offense we had all night. We didnt run a lead play all night! It was like we were trying to trick Hurley instead of just punch them in the mouth?

Edited by redtiger

C'burg 28, Salem 14 -- FINAL

I would love to see what the C'burg offense could do if their playbook contained more than four or five plays. The amount of talent and speed at the skills positions is disgusting; reminds me a lot of the 2001 Graham squad minus the coaching.

Graham won the 2nd half. 20-year extension for Marrs eminent.

Marrs will continue to blame Graham's misfortune on a young team.....heck, they'll be young for as long as he coaches, they usually end up quitting by the time they're juniors...

I know numbers mean nothing, but people are forgetting Hurley lost by only 1 last year to Honaker.

No, ppl. aren't forgetting that Hurley hadn't scored more than 2 TD's against EITHER Tigers THIS DECADE!

HUGE win for the Rebs... Lloyd will probably be over there Friday and broadcast the Honaker game.