Battle Football Coach

Blue_Crue

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witten is innocent until proven guilty. Jim Sacco has not been kind to Battle in the past (nor the BHC in general). They make it sound as if he's guilty before knowing everthing. In my opinion, he didn't do what people are thinking, but he didn't make things look so innocent either. Some of this goes back to August and the principal should have ended it then, before things blew up, but he didn't so he has a hand in this as well. As for the pictures and such on his phone, they might not be what people think. He was really excited about the program and probably took lots of pictures of all the events we had with the team as well as his girlfriend and her son. The article doesn't say what were on the phones, so we don't know. One or two people started all this crap by blowing it way out of proportion from the start. If he was guilty of anything, why isn't he fired and charged with something? They still have no solid proof of anything and I still think he's innocent. Unfortunately, because the world of education is so fragile today, even if he's completely innocent of everything, he still might lose his job at Battle. That's how it goes, one person can start something about a teacher or coach and even if it's all a lie, that educator's reputation is ruined. I really feel for the team because they don't deserve this. I just hope they can focus on the game Friday night. Hopefully, this will all clear up soon. Just remember, it's all mostly rumor, even if they did print an article in the paper. The BHC isn't all-knowing.

I believe this is exactly how most of us feel. I cant help but think that tomorrow night will provide a little bit of healing for the boys. Good luck trojans.

Things like this should be kept in th open, thats the only way to get to the truth(or at least as close as possible to it). The problem with that is that some people on here act like he has already been convicted! No it shouldnt be swept under the rug, no we shouldnt be calling people on this board yellow(for trying to protect their school, its students and the community) but battleftbl you were obviously wrong saying that there was nothing to it. Lets try to stick to facts and not speculate.

Although this affects the JSB football program I dont know if this is the place for it, but I dont really know where is? Lets hope none of this really happened for EVERYONE involved!

Apparently some of you do not have the patience to let all facts come to light, but want to feed the fire of speculation. Your time would be better spent praying that someone you know and love is never wrongfully accused.......... Edited by parsons

I don't know anyone involved in this situation, but I do know an idiot when I see one and you certainly qualify. Apparently some of you do not have the patience to let all facts come to light, but want to feed the fire of speculation. Your time would be better spent praying that that someone you know and love is never wrongfully accused..........

Well said.

1) the bhc running a story doesn't mean anything as far as how factual the accusations are--controversies of this nature are good for business, as far as they're concerned.

2) administrators are probably forbidden by their superiors to give comments as of yet. it's common sense for them not to feed the fire.

3) no charges have been filed...yet. they may well be, but as of now the police do not have sufficient reason to take the man to trial. come back down to earth.

i'm not a battle faithful (if those even exist), i'm just trying to keep this discussion reasonable. it seems a few of you want his balls on a spit when not all the facts have come out yet. jumping to conclusions is not the way to go.