Score updates 11-5-2010

trublue

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May not have seen it on the last page (bottom of the screen), but isn't this the first time Graham's ever given up 60? I'll check back over my records, but I can never recall it happening.

See above...

May not have seen it on the last page (bottom of the screen), but isn't this the first time Graham's ever given up 60? I'll check back over my records, but I can never recall it happening.

First time since the Hedrick era.

Not saying it hasn't happened but I don't remember it. There isn't any excuse to have that much scored on you in high school. My question is did CC call off the dogs and they still scored or did they leave the starters in there

Not saying it hasn't happened but I don't remember it. There isn't any excuse to have that much scored on you in high school. My question is did CC call off the dogs and they still scored or did they leave the starters in there

Subs were in...Graham's D is just awful...

As bad as Abingdon beat the Dawgs and some other teams they played, they could only beat Marion by 1???

Reading postings on another site....there were a lot of turnovers for both teams....can't wait to see the stats. Of course, we'll get the "truth" from SB & boys. :)