word is

GrahamPG44

One of the graham coaches got a call and the gmen will be playing grundy in the first round of the playoffs next week.

If Helper's "cheat sheet" is correct...Graham is out...

I don't know how he does it. One of the worst seasons in Graham history and they manage to make playoffs with a 1-9 record, WOW.

I'm pretty sure the only people that want Graham in the playoffs are the players. I think Doug and WeeCee don't even wanna be in this year. It probably broke their heart when they got that call. Haha

Playoff system need a change?

I vote yes

If Helper's "cheat sheet" is correct...Graham is out...

Idk maybe your right but in the huddle after the Carroll county game tonight he said to check woth him Monday but he got a call saying we were in.

Idk maybe your right but in the huddle after the Carroll county game tonight he said to check woth him Monday but he got a call saying we were in.

Getting a phone call during a ball game? WOW! Sounds as bad as Bobby Wyatt scheduling a open week the last week of the season so he could go on a cruise!

One of the graham coaches got a call and the gmen will be playing grundy in the first round of the playoffs next week.

Wrong. Tunstall finishes with 148 points or a 14.80. Graham ends with 147 points or a 14.70. Tunstall goes to Grundy 1st round.

Just saying what I heard lol

Is this a joke or what? This is the most rediculus thing I have heard in years!! You win one game and make the playoffs? This is an embarrassment to any team who have won the 6 to 1o games and are there deservedly. Shame on whoever devised this playoff system,ban them from ever coming on a football field and go apply for a job with comedy central ,for this a joke.

Guest Woolybugger
Tunstall goes to Grundy 1st round.

Are they chartering a plane? Can you even get to Grundy from Dry Fork? Dang Lance, I know how you hate coming to Hillsville. What if you only got to stop here to pee?

Edited by Woolybugger

unless there's ANOTHER forfeit somewhere

That's it. Another forfeit ... Princeton. That would give Graham 2 more points and push them ahead of Tunstall.

But the Tigers didn't GAIN a win ... they LOST one, so Graham lost ONE point & slips to 2 points back.

Me thinks the only way the G-men could get in now is if Tunstall forfeits at least 1 win.

Edited by VHSLhelper

Are they chartering a plane? Can you even get to Grundy from Dry Fork? Dang Lance, I know how you hate coming to Hillsville. What if you only got to stop here to pee?

Glad we are at home!

:)

also, glad I don't have to drive to CC again unless I feel like it lol.