word is

GrahamPG44

DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF WE MADE IT OR NOT?? Cuz the two most reliable people on this site are saying different things lol???

you guys made it...you have a free early start to basketball season!

seriously though...it's Tunstall in the playoffs, Graham is out.

you guys made it...you have a free early start to basketball season!

seriously though...it's Tunstall in the playoffs, Graham is out.

ohh i gotcha lol okay thanks

Edited by GrahamPG44

I hope the kids don't give up on Graham football. Some of us adults have given up hope. But it's not any of the kids fault. From what I've seen, we have a great group of young talent. I hope none of the kids have taken what's been said on these message boards personally, it's no fault of their own. They're young and impressionalble and I hope they don't have the wrong impression. Nobody is criticizing the heart or effort of the kids on the field. (At least, I hope not). I think there is great potential at Graham to do well over the next few years. We have a great group of kids, there's a lot of speed and talent there, it just has to be focused in the right direction. You guys have the potential to have an awesome team in the next couple of seasons, just don't give up.

I hope the kids don't give up on Graham football. Some of us adults have given up hope. But it's not any of the kids fault. From what I've seen, we have a great group of young talent. I hope none of the kids have taken what's been said on these message boards personally, it's no fault of their own. They're young and impressionalble and I hope they don't have the wrong impression. Nobody is criticizing the heart or effort of the kids on the field. (At least, I hope not). I think there is great potential at Graham to do well over the next few years. We have a great group of kids, there's a lot of speed and talent there, it just has to be focused in the right direction. You guys have the potential to have an awesome team in the next couple of seasons, just don't give up.

Oh I was just im not playing cuz I'm a senior and I will be in college lol.

Great post.

Very well states, and I completely concur.

and it says..... Tunstall.

Now, normally I'd say ... but I would still wait until tomorrow's date/time release before I call it "official".

But sources told me that Tunstall coaches were at Nelson Friday night. If the school knew they were going to "forfeit out", I'd bet those guys would've been in Mcado's before the game was over.