The Fall of Camelot!

DA SHOCKER73

As we all know Abingdon loves to call themselves "Camelot". and friday was the fall of Camelot! so falconman you can finally get off this board and do something productive by blowing on your little flute there ;) I am glad that MV sent these Birds Southbound! and it will be a long long long time till theese birds will try to fly back north! so better luck next year and the year after etc.

Camelot is perfectly fine. We are currently fortifying our city to sustain the verbal attacks. BUT we are a strong group, we will not fall, we will lick our wounds, and we will be back NEXT YEAR!!

Translation, we have a siege mentality in Falconman world.

wat? dnt no wat u r sayn but i think southbond and falconpanty both sux. i laugh when i herd bout the birdies losn. it made my day. lol

Maybe the best response ever to one of my posts. A World History lesson may be in order.

Pointman, pointman, pointman. Dude, I don't know about you. Listen, if you need some help with your studies, just send me a private message. I will meet you at the library and help you out. I'm concerned about your education man! Your post are pitiful. I would assist you in making coherent post, because right now, we need an interpreter. Let me know if you are interested, heck you might even think falconman (who is freaking awesome) is cool. :cool:

I was thinking more like a English lesson

The response needs and English lesson. Understanding sieges and siege mentality is a History lesson.

For you old timers, pointman is our new Goalie.

The response needs and English lesson. Understanding sieges and siege mentality is a History lesson.

hahahaha what ever happend to Goalie if i remember right was he not a CC fan hahaha.

wat? dnt no wat u r sayn but i think southbond and falconpanty both sux. i laugh when i herd bout the birdies losn. it made my day. lol

Listen, you might be a decent guy so let me give you some advice. If you want to be respected on this board like me or Falconman, here is what you need to do. First, wake up and pay attention during English class. Next, after you finish typing something let your teacher correct any mistakes before you submit it. Last, pay more attention to my posts and you will become educated. Now run along before I have to spank your bottom blue in front of all these fine people.

Are you a college professor? You remind me of some that I have met. You are kind of smart about a few things and kind of dumb with others. You fit the bill!

it made my year that holston had a losing season! i heard they had talent like cody blevins and dillion dearmound. i heard dillion did real good. I knew cody did real well too especially last year! they had a decent noseguard last year but i gotta say that i heard he didnt do anything this year so what happened holston?

Listen, you might be a decent guy so let me give you some advice. If you want to be respected on this board like me or Falconman, here is what you need to do. First, wake up and pay attention during English class. Next, after you finish typing something let your teacher correct any mistakes before you submit it. Last, pay more attention to my posts and you will become educated. Now run along before I have to spank your bottom blue in front of all these fine people.

why woud i want to lisen to u? u r a dumb arse! u & falconpnty r n luv wit 1 anothr.

it made my year that holston had a losing season! i heard they had talent like cody blevins and dillion dearmound. i heard dillion did real good. I knew cody did real well too especially last year! they had a decent noseguard last year but i gotta say that i heard he didnt do anything this year so what happened holston?

they r ok. but u r wrng. the NG put 3 GW playrs out wit cuncusons. he is a BEAST!

Pointman, pointman, pointman. Dude, I don't know about you. Listen, if you need some help with your studies, just send me a private message. I will meet you at the library and help you out. I'm concerned about your education man! Your post are pitiful. I would assist you in making coherent post, because right now, we need an interpreter. Let me know if you are interested, heck you might even think falconman (who is freaking awesome) is cool. :cool:

r u askn me out>? i dnt swing on dat side boi! ur boy southbond duz! :D

Pointman...have you taken your SAT's yet. You know you get points for writing your name correctly. Better practice up, it may be your only shot at a correct answer, lol

Dude, I'm all for you trash talking the falcons, but atleast use correct spelling and grammer. Im sure all of us would love to be able to read your post.

Pointman...have you taken your SAT's yet. You know you get points for writing your name correctly. Better practice up, it may be your only shot at a correct answer, lol

Dude, I'm all for you trash talking the falcons, but atleast use correct spelling and grammer. Im sure all of us would love to be able to read your post.

i type 1 fingr & type wat i thnk so UCKMA!!

i think we need a 21 and up rule on here..

I would have to agree with you here. Most of the things you bring up on here are useless but this is pretty good. BTW are you interested in hanging out with me & Falconman this weekend. We need someone to purchase the drinks for our big party. Let me know. Plenty of girls gonna be around!