Congrats Richlands

battleftbl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Congratulations to Richlands on another fine season.....

Now if you have anything to say this last week that you all will get to play before Cave Springs Unceremoniously dumps you all from the Playoffs better get it in now!

It'll be hard for Richlands to win, because of all the distractions of the assistant coaches.... but I have to give them alot of credit there's truly no offseason inhouse recruitment starts after the game this week

Big Blue Wants You! WickedSunshine_UncleSam_Blank_800x1000.png

Now if you have anything to say this last week that you all will get to play before Cave Springs Unceremoniously dumps you all from the Playoffs better get it in now!

It'll be hard for Richlands to win, because of all the distractions of the assistant coaches.... but I have to give them alot of credit there's truly no offseason inhouse recruitment starts after the game this week

Really??? You have nothing better to do? Go to work or something instead of posting this garbage. Time to stop beating a dead horse.

Really??? You have nothing better to do? Go to work or something instead of posting this garbage. Time to stop beating a dead horse.

Why don't you quit posting while you're at and work on keeping those kids and roads safe over there at John Battle.

415 post and some change while you're at "work" speaks well for your productivity.

Yeah, because all 415 post came while I'm at work.

But you dont know as much as you think you do.

The last 2 posts have pretty much summed up your entire time on this board.....useless.

I'm not sure you've had one meaningful, or knowledgable post on here in your 90 attempts. I may be at work, but my job duties are taken care of, and it beats the hell out of where you're at. Sitting on home watching video's of Richlands, looking at old Richlands programs, ringin' Coach Mance's phone off the hook every night while collecting unemployement checks. You sure are obsessed with the Richlands program. Maybe they should consider some type of restraining order to ban you from Richlands sporting events. Ya know, since you're so concerned with the safety of kids. About 80 of your 90 post have been Richlands related.

I've been on the job for 3 years now, next will be my 4th. I take care of my responsibilities. Dont you worry about what I do. Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror? Maybe try to post something decent for a change, something with truth to it. Maybe you'd get a little more respect on here instead of being a joke. Usually when I post on here, it's legit and has something to do with the topic........ What you do is show your jealousy towards the Richlands program, and keep living your pipe dream that your program will someday be at that level....Aint happening friend. Get a clue

Edited by battleftbl

What you do is show your jealousy towards the Richlands program, and keep living your pipe dream that your program will someday be at that level....Aint happening friend. Get a clue

I kind of enjoy his posts...every win by Richlands must really burn a hole thru him.

Yes. Falcons SUCK! enough said....

• 2 weeks later...
As an Alum of our band, I believe their band was absolutely CLASSLESS!!! Playing the fight song while there was a moment of silence is disgraceful. As for the music, they are a carbon copy of Grahams band in the stands. Both schools drumlines play constantly. They both do alot of songs that Virginia Tech play. For Martins halftime show, it was pathetic. First off, anybody in the band world will tell you that playing a show with "Rock Tunes" is pure suicide in competition season. Judges are more apt to score a band that can sell a show with little or never heard music much, much higher. Secondly, they practice what we in the band world call "Park and Bark". That is when a band stands still and plays terribly loud. Their band had approx 130 members, and they moved a grand total of 27 times in the show. My Freshman year, 04-05, we had approx 120, and we had 113 sets. Thirdly, their music was extremely sloppy. The band as a whole was not in time. And in their final set, the lines were absolutly terrible. I realize that the football crowd as a whole likes bands that do "rock tunes" for shows. But if you look at the successful bands from the area over the years, they dont do it. Ill quit my rant here. But I could go on and on and on.

It's apparent that you do not get why the band is at a FOOTBALL GAME. To SUPPORT the football team and assist in getting the crowd into the game. It's not a competition, for crying out loud. It's a good thing we the crowd and the team do not rely on the band for enthuiaisum.

You can polish S*** all day long and its still S***. They overblew. There werent together or in time with one another. Everyone on here basically just spit in the face of any band member currently in band, or that worked our asses off in the past. In football, your out to win. In basketball your out to win. In every sport in the world you are out to win. Its no different in band. You go out and to what you have to do to win. What if every football team in the area ran the same offense as Richlands. Its flashy, but it dosnt work for everyone. I was in marching band from the Summer of 2003 to the Winter of 2007. I know for a fact some of the shows we did that didnt feature "rock tunes", warranted a standing ovation from our crowds, opponents crowds, and competition crowds. Im not sure of a night my 8th grade year, The Colors Show, that people didnt go crazy in the stands 3 to 5 times in the show. I just dont understand how anyone from this town can try to cut down the kinds in our band like that.

Now that there is funny now!!!!!!!!

Now that there is funny now!!!!!!!!

Whats the point of getting on here and trying to start a fight?? This thread has been dead for weeks now. And you just now decide to start calling me out? Im not wasting my time on it anymore. Everyone has their oppinions. Yours is no better than mine. Good day.