Snow is coming ,Clintwood ,will they play..

wave316

A very good question. Last season the Radford/Lebanon state semifinal was moved to Sunday due to the snow.

I guess it all boils down to the timing of the snowfall. If EastMont is already in town for the game, it should go on as scheduled. Last year Radford had to travel through the snowfall, thus the postponement to the next day.

A very good question. Last season the Radford/Lebanon state semifinal was moved to Sunday due to the snow.

I guess it all boils down to the timing of the snowfall. If EastMont is already in town for the game, it should go on as scheduled. Last year Radford had to travel through the snowfall, thus the postponement to the next day.

Snow is to hit around noon I believe and continue thru Sunday. Game is at 1.30pm

Just a guess here. If the snow doesn't start until around noon, then i'd think the game will be played. EastMont's team will be there at that time of course.

However i wouldn't want to drive home to the Elliston area from Clintwood in any kind of snowstorm!

I'd say probably more of a concern, if really any, more toward the late afternoon/evening hours. Then again, who knows up that way.

Advisory (a low-end one) info...

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=VAZ003&warncounty=VAC051&firewxzone=VAZ003&local_place1=McClure+VA&product1=Winter+Weather+Advisory

Im not saying anything everyone doesent already know but the weather REALLY favors Clintwood, it may be a LONG trip back to Elliston.

Look for Austin Dotson to get Alot of carries today, kid is build like a bulldozer and im sure he will have no problem in the snow!

Whats the over/under that Clintwood throws the ball 5 times? I say under

Edited by redtiger

Im not saying anything everyone doesent already know but the weather REALLY favors Clintwood, it may be a LONG trip back to Elliston.

It was just the opposite. EM dealt with it much better than Clintwood did. It seemed like CW didn't find their footing till the first half was almost over while EM was crisp as hell from the coin toss. Good looking team and a great QB from Elliston.

i got to watch him when he was younger..good then

Got to meet his rec coach after the game who also has a son who plays reciever. A real nice guy and coach. He helped to coach him when he was young and knew he had a special talent. Don't know where he will play college after graduation but he should do really well.