Charlio Bradley - Virginia High

Victor Shepherd - David Crockett

Brett Johnson- Chilhowie High School

Kevin Connell- Daniel Boone High School

William Carmichael- Greeneville High School

Sean Seabolt - Dobyns-Bennett

Jake Hess- Abingdon

Devin Johnson - Richlands

Where the heck is Bradley Strong. I would like to write him in. He has been a star on Offense, Defense and Special teams. He is the player of the year in this area with regard to what he has done in all phases of the game. I have my doubts anybody else has done that much in all 3 phases.

I'm not sure, but maybe he lost the call on the coin flip, but not sure.

I did vote for Devon Johnson as he is tough on both sides of the ball-Stud linebacker and Great ruuning back. Cody Thomas is also great in all phases of the game.

Where the heck is Bradley Strong. I would like to write him in. He has been a star on Offense, Defense and Special teams. He is the player of the year in this area with regard to what he has done in all phases of the game. I have my doubts anybody else has done that much in all 3 phases.

I did vote for Devon Johnson as he is tough on both sides of the ball-Stud linebacker and Great ruuning back. Cody Thomas is also great in all phases of the game.

Easy killer. Based on weekly performances that won player of the week. These are all the player of the weeks in one batch.

had to win player of the week to get in...dont know if strong did that? if so he should have been on there...Devon won it the week he played Grundy...I voted for him.

had to win player of the week to get in...dont know if strong did that? if so he should have been on there...Devon won it the week he played Grundy...I voted for him.

I figured that out Lance, But I just had to give a shout out to Bradley Strong. All the Richlands fans who have watched him all year know just what a year he has had. I voted for Devon as he also had a great year as did several Blues Players. (C. Thomas, W. Lowe, etc) It is hard to single any of them out. I realize there are several players on other teams that are well deserving. I hope thier fans show them support as well. I realize theres great football players other than Richlands, and I do mean great football players at that. Richlands just has tons of talent this year and that is the team I follow. Go Blues.