Do all you braggers believe in Carma now.

Gizmo777

I think we had the better team and we still lost. I do think THEY were definitely the best tackling team I have ever seen in the years I have watched high school football. (BAR NONE) We never broke any tackles but we could have won the game anyway without all the penalties. I don't think it is good to complain about penalties as you just have to play it the way it is called and complaining only looks like excuses. That said there were a whole lot more penalties against us than them. I was not on the field and don't know if all the calls against us were warranted. We must have had 15 holding penalites to thier 1 or 2. ???? I give them cedit they ran the ball at the end and eat up the clock and we could not stop them. Very tough, physical team.

BUT IN MY OPINION ALL THE BRAGGING BEFORE THE GAME BY SOME OF OUR FANS (posters) JUST KILLED OUR CARMA. Some humility may be in order next time when we get there, (even if we win every game by 60 points).

*****I am PROUD OF OUR TEAM and think they should hold thier heads high. This was one of the best Blue Tornadoe teams I have ever seen play. Good luck in the future seniors, its been a pleasure to watch you play. Underclassmen I will be out next year (Lord Willing) to pull for you to defend the region IV title and think you have the makings of a great team as well.

I may not be able to spell it Lance but I know what it is, unlike many many many many of my fellow Blues Fans.

Nadoball probably can't spell it either...he would take the Blues by 30+ over Karma.

I do think THEY were definitely the best tackling team I have ever seen in the years I have watched high school football.

Agree 100% on this point. Poquoson proved their ability on the opening kickoff and it is obviously the reason why their defense was so widely heralded coming in. Most fundamentally sound tackling team I think I've ever seen at any level -- and that type of ability alone is enough to win championships.

Guest old_school
Nadoball probably can't spell it either...he would take the Blues by 30+ over Karma.

HAAAAA! Classic.

Guest old_school

I had to read that one again Lance......I laughed out loud when I saw that.

Dam Richlands was unbelieveable... Just how good was Poq.? Was they really a overall better team that the Blues? I was shocked when i heard the 23-17. They beat a hell of a football team thats for sure.

Well, they are a very good football team that does all the fundamental things it takes to win a game !

But I still think that we are a better all around team, but just not today and today is what matters !

There were some things that happened in that game today that had a bearing on the outcome ( IMHO ), but I'm not going to go into that. They won and are state champions and should be congratulated as such !

They are a hard hitting, hard nosed football team and are well coached !

But I still love our players and coaches and think they had a fantastic year and I'm proud of em !

well, they are a very good football team that does all the fundamental things it takes to win a game !

But i still think that we are a better all around team, but just not today and today is what matters !

There were some things that happened in that game today that had a bearing on the outcome ( imho ), but i'm not going to go into that. They won and are state champions and should be congratulated as such !

They are a hard hitting, hard nosed football team and are well coached !

But i still love our players and coaches and think they had a fantastic year and i'm proud of em !

well said +1

I want to say congratulations to the Richlands Blue Tornados, they had a fine year, and they played a great opponent, hats off to the Poquoson Bull Islanders for winning State. You want to talk about karma, the moment I saw the thread about this years Richlands being the best ever, I knew we were hit. My wife gets on to me about believing in karma, she's christian and says thats witchcraft and dont believe in that stuff,lol! Sometimes a piece of Humble pie goes a long way......

My wife gets on to me about believing in karma, she's christian and says thats witchcraft and dont believe in that stuff,lol! Sometimes a piece of Humble pie goes a long way......

Not sure if it will help you in your religious debates with your wife, but I personally try to live my life by a delicate combination of devout Christianity and rank superstition.

Where is Nadoball anyway? Have not seen him around tonight? Hope everyone made it back ok from the games.

Don't worry Im here, got home late. I would have taken 40+-LOL..... Well folks we faced a good football team and I knew it would be a good football game. I will just put the REF deal like this- worst I have ever seen in a championship game period. Let the kids play and don't take all the mo away from drives like you did today. Pretty bad when we get called for pass interference and our guy is in front of poq and he pushes us down--REALLY....... Anyway congrats to the Blues for another fine season and getting to play 14 games (pretty outstanding when you can play at the big dance 4 times in a decade). Congrats to Poq on your first State Championship. Well Blue lets get ready to take care of business in 8 months.

I agree congrats to poq they had the best d I think the blues seen all yr. But we had our chances. Over threw austin in the endzone early. But poq ran the ball well we had them stoped 3 times for what would have been long 4th down tries that where whiped out by face mask calls. And the first passing td was a push off and it was the same kid that pushed off on the interferance call on us that lead to a td. Then at the end of the game you have first and ten on about the 16 I think four plays later your looking at 3 and 31. I said last week we would have our hands full with poq but the refs would be somthing we could not controll that was aparent to all that made the trip. 43 yds to 97 yds in the first half alone I think and 15 of theirs came on two false starts and a motion that you have to call lol. But with all that said the blues had the chances but it just was not ment to be . On the last pass int. Call you could see the life go out of the blues that killed them and that was again on a third down play just sayin.

And let me add I ref for ten yrs so I'm not saying the refs where 100% after the blues from what I saw just 75% lol. No I just think the talent at the state level is far far out of reach for the talent of the refs I have said for yrs that the state game should be done by college refs. The talent that you see at state just wows you. The college ref see that kind of talent all yr. Our ref don't. The pass int call at best should have been a no call if not off. If you don't call offe then its a no call. The td off of the push off was the same ref out of place and not called that's fine but and we all are told this from day one if you don't see it don't call it. Sounds stupid but you don't call it if you didn't see it all then end of a play can look like a foul but the start of it could be legal so you don't call it..... just my thoughts see y'all in june for 7 on 7

I want to say congratulations to the Richlands Blue Tornados, they had a fine year, and they played a great opponent, hats off to the Poquoson Bull Islanders for winning State. You want to talk about karma, the moment I saw the thread about this years Richlands being the best ever, I knew we were hit. My wife gets on to me about believing in karma, she's christian and says thats witchcraft and dont believe in that stuff,lol! Sometimes a piece of Humble pie goes a long way......

I am a Christian and I started this post. Karma the way I mean it is to not be such a bragger as to bring about the worst in ones self. There are several sins listed in the Bible that are covered here. Pride the most important and it bringing about a lack of humility. I hope we have several on here which will try this next time.

I heard that Mance has already heard of this "Karma" problem, and to fix it, he has recruited a new transfer from England....this should show people the long reach that this program has for bringing in great players and the determination they have for bringing home State next year...there will be no "Karma" problems next year with this guy on the sidelines...

Culture-Club-Karma-Chameleon-318622.jpg

of course I am kidding here, Boy George is probably in jail somewhere.