Patrick Henry

Warriors_XO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard he he was heading to Bluefield College or something as an assistant.

That's what I heard. Heard he'd be gone by Feb. or so. Also heard the no. 1 candidate before they decided to hire Compton may still be interested.

Edited by jonah58
mispelling

Got a middle schooler who says Compton is staying and been working the kids out. If he left tho I dont they bring in a coach who cant beat Holston.

No coach from anywhere could've coached PH past Holston the last few years. Two different levels of talent. This year might be an exception but sometimes you just don't have the players. That was the case for PH the last few seasons.

No coach from anywhere could've coached PH past Holston the last few years. Two different levels of talent. This year might be an exception but sometimes you just don't have the players. That was the case for PH the last few seasons.

No the St. Paul coach, he has only won one the same as PH since Matlock has been hired. No he's not the answer.

No the St. Paul coach, he has only won one the same as PH since Matlock has been hired. No he's not the answer.

So PH's main goal year in and year out now is to beat Holston?

If PH wants to beat Holston they should hire Jason Matlock!

Palmer is a VERY good coach. He has coached at Ervinton and St. Paul, two of the worst situations possible for a football coach and he has had success at both. little talent, funds or support at either place and he has been competitive. He would be good at PH, he is used to making something out of nothing!

Well first of all Compton is still the coach at PH so i dont know why there are people asking if theyve hired a new coach on here. I guess thats typical ph support for you. Heard his son did transfer simply cause he wanted to be in a team that had competive desire, something thats sorely missing among the majority of boys at ph. With Whitesides graduating and Compton gone ph will be hurting for players. Except for the mullins kid they are pretty bad. The other kid transferring is the coleman kid. dont know why he could hardly get on the field at ph will be even harder at falcon land.

Well first of all Compton is still the coach at PH so i dont know why there are people asking if theyve hired a new coach on here. I guess thats typical ph support for you. Heard his son did transfer simply cause he wanted to be in a team that had competive desire, something thats sorely missing among the majority of boys at ph. With Whitesides graduating and Compton gone ph will be hurting for players. Except for the mullins kid they are pretty bad. The other kid transferring is the coleman kid. dont know why he could hardly get on the field at ph will be even harder at falcon land.

Wait.. his own son transferred to play for a team with more competitive desire? His dad is solely responsible for igniting a competitive desire. If he stays and his son goes that speaks horrrrribly of him.

The "coleman kid" transferring has nothing to do with football. Sometimes decisions are made for reasons other than playing time.