Graham Scoring

C. Allen - 2

J. Bryan - 11

A. Davidson - 7

E. Diaz - 19

A. Harclerode - 1

Hurley - 1

T. McDaniel - 12

3 pointers - Richlands 2 (Brown, Taylor); Graham 2 (Bryan, Diaz)

Fouled out - Graham (Davidson, Harclerode); Richlands (none)

Life has many choices---eternity two

Edited by tbgfan

I got an intentional elbow to the back of the head tonight in the game maybe the cheapest shot ive ever taken/seen in all my years of playing and watching basketball! I will post a video of it when i can get my hands on it.

noo Austin Johnson. but this was a very well called game. the refs let the kids play and get after it some. not as bad of reffing as ive seen recently in the area

Jordan bryan shot 0 foul shots for the game! He averages about 10 a game. And S.O acted like he was gonna fight people the time actually pulled his fist back once but typical richlands basketball no sportsmanship and no class.

I live in Bluefield and yes, I agree that he does need a bit of an attitude adjustment...heard from some RICHLANDS folks that his little sister (middle school) is the same way...just sayin'...

This game was the worst called game i've seen in a very long time ! The refs missed several calls, with goal tending being one of them !

noo Austin Johnson. but this was a very well called game. the refs let the kids play and get after it some. not as bad of reffing as ive seen recently in the area

This game was the worst called game i've seen in a very long time ! The refs missed several calls, with goal tending being one of them !

That goal tending was awful. I don't care who you are, if you were in that gym last night you knew that was a goal tend. Worst no call I have ever seen!!

wow.... sounds like a lot of complaining...and the only classless things are going on are the complaints...stop complaining and take it out on the court during the tournament. Nobody likes a sore loser

All of the other players in the district seem to have a little more class than that. I kind of feel sorry for the ol boy, seems as if he has some major issues.