SWD Tourney Semifinals - Richlands/Carroll Co

tbgfan

Somebody is doing their homework.

Galax and Grayson our considered completley different city/county. Their is one HS in Galax, and one in Grayson. They are both single A, and share the same district (MED). Carroll is bigger than both of those combined as far as students go. Carroll usually graduates around 250 a year, sometimes more. Galax and Grayson are usually in the 60 to 80 range.

I didn't know either, so I googled it:

Red flag, "From Wikipedia" That won't hold up in any argument kid. And if you aren't making excuses what are you doing? Sit down and be quiet, you are just another Richlands player, PROBABLY NOT EVEN FROM RICHLANDS, whining because you let football season get to your head. And yes, you are making excuses and taking your excuse waaaaay too far.

Virginia has Independent Cities. They are politically separate from surrounding Towns and Counties and operate their own schools or contract with an adjoining county for schools. So Galax is a City and not part of Carroll County. Radford is a City as is Norton and Salem.

Red flag, "From Wikipedia" That won't hold up in any argument kid. And if you aren't making excuses what are you doing? Sit down and be quiet, you are just another Richlands player, PROBABLY NOT EVEN FROM RICHLANDS, whining because you let football season get to your head. And yes, you are making excuses and taking your excuse waaaaay too far.

Would you mind telling me what the hell you’re talking about? Are you drunk?

this guy is a joke man he acts like a know it all

I have no idea what he’s attacking me for...I don’t even know what he’s talking about. I googled Galax to try and find out what county it was in, and that’s what I found. Then he goes off on some tangent about excuses, etc. What a nut job.