Anyone else notice...

GMan

But its ok for you to call everyone in Cburg dishonest and a cheat I guess it dosen't hurt to be the big bad administrator. Its the same difference. You have been asked to show proof by someone besides me but you failed come up with a answer . So before you start to run that fat mouth again lets please see some facts. Put it all out for everyone to see. Its obvious that you know everything there is to know about wrestling and Christiansburg in general.I think maybe that the owners of this fine message board should change the name to Lance knows all.com

facts are that you have state champs year in and year out that mysteriously move in to Cbrug for some reason? You have said yourself that there is nothing there, yet somehow they keep showing up...and they fill slots Cburg happens to be weak in. Don't have a kid at hvywt? no problem...just go to GA and bring one in from there.

Like UVA, I don't have a dog in this fight but if Christiansburg is the armpit of VA then Grundy is the Anus of Virginia.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

trust me, if Grundy were the anus of VA, we would sh*t on Cburg and a few other places. i wish it was the case.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just proved you dont know anything about christiansburg sports our heavyweight didnt come GA he is from VA stupid. See you really dont know the facts you are just jealous and pissed.

Edited by demon73

You just proved you dont know anything adout christiansburg sports our heavyweight didnt come GA he is from VA stupid. See you really dont know the facts you are just jealous snd pissed.

man you are simple...so, then why dont you break it down for us and tell us where all your transfers are from?

and stop acting like you don't have transfers...this is not a secret...even on the cburg wrestling website there is an article that talks about State saying:

Christiansburg’s penchant for attracting talented transfers prompted Grundy wrestlers to wear T-shirts Saturday that read “100 percent homegrown.”

and this about your GA kid...sorry i used "heavywt" as an example instead of looking up his actual wight class...god forbid I assume you would know what I was saying without drawing you a picture:

Wert’s state title was his second, but his first in Virginia. A 2010 Class AAA champion in Georgia as a freshman, the Christiansburg sophomore pinned Turner Ashby’s Jacob Michael in 3:38 after a dominating performance.

I never said that we didn't have transfers here. That home grown t shirt was pretty classy good old B.D. took it off his own back to give the state champs to wear on the medal stand. He also wore it in the walk of champs and stopped in front of the cburg crowd and pointed to it looking like a circus clown real classy.

I never said that we didn't have transfers here. That home grown t shirt was pretty classy good old B.D. took it off his own back to give the state champs to wear on the medal stand. He also wore it in the walk of champs and stopped in front of the cburg crowd and pointed to it looking like a circus clown real classy.

you guys have zero class, so you should have enjoyed it....guess the truth hurts.

What I am really going to enjoy next year at states is watching Manassas Park hand you your ass. Wonder how many of those kids are transfers? Don't forget your home grown shirts next year.

What I am really going to enjoy next year at states is watching Manassas Park hand you your ass. Wonder how many of those kids are transfers? Don't forget your home grown shirts next year.

yeah..."next year"...like i said before, we can win or lose...but at least it will be 100% our own kids out there doing the best they can...and if we don't beat Manassas Park and they are not loaded with transfers like you guys are year in and year out and we get a fair shot at it, then no problem. I'm not jealous of you guys at all...not in the least...anyone can assemble a state champion calibur team using kids from all over the USA and win AA in VA...nothing special about it.

So every time that grundy wrestles someone with a transfer thats good they aren't getting a fair shot? Really. You guys have one of the best training facilities I have ever seen and couple of good coaches every time you step on the mat you have a fair shot. Some schools don't even have wrestling rooms at all and you are worried about a fair shot. You are really running this 100% crap in the ground most wrestlers could care less where his competition is from if he is worried about that then he probably shouldn't be on the mat to begin with.

So every time that grundy wrestles someone with a transfer thats good they aren't getting a fair shot? Really. You guys have one of the best training facilities I have ever seen and couple of good coaches every time you step on the mat you have a fair shot. Some schools don't even have wrestling rooms at all and you are worried about a fair shot. You are really running this 100% crap in the ground most wrestlers could care less where his competition is from if he is worried about that then he probably shouldn't be on the mat to begin with.

back at ya...if you guys have such a great "program" then just use your own kids and stop bringing them in from all over the USA....everything you say, just apply it to your own program.

It's a fair shot when you don't have to face the USA all star team to win state in VA.

Maybe grundy really is the anus of VA, cause christiansburg whiped some A%S, or another word for anus, and what was wrote on that anus that was whipped?? Oh yeah it said Grundy. Maybe someday someone will make a time machine and if you can find you way out of the coal mine you could go back about 15 years when you could hold your head high to be from Grundy. Sorry to the actuall real wrestling fans from grundy for that but, with little whinny punks talking all this crap on here all the time it really makes outsiders kindof look down on your program. Gotta go now, I need to talk to some coaches over here about how the last recruiting trip around the U.S. went for Christiansburg. I hear we might be going to russia next year for a few prospects. Sure they cant speak english at age 16 yet but they can learn as they go, hey there is something else we learned from Grundy.

Maybe grundy really is the anus of VA, cause christiansburg whiped some A%S, or another word for anus, and what was wrote on that anus that was whipped?? Oh yeah it said Grundy. Maybe someday someone will make a time machine and if you can find you way out of the coal mine you could go back about 15 years when you could hold your head high to be from Grundy. Sorry to the actuall real wrestling fans from grundy for that but, with little whinny punks talking all this crap on here all the time it really makes outsiders kindof look down on your program. Gotta go now, I need to talk to some coaches over here about how the last recruiting trip around the U.S. went for Christiansburg. I hear we might be going to russia next year for a few prospects. Sure they cant speak english at age 16 yet but they can learn as they go, hey there is something else we learned from Grundy.

whatever you are speaking, it isn't English....blahblahblahblahblah...same old stuff from you guys...no one respects what you have done outside of your own fanboys...just kills you doesn't it?

I do beleive you are the one that just keeps saying the same things on here. blablabla all of the usa, blablabla not fair, blablabla I have no life. You are just pathetic there is not much other ways of putting it. So your jealous cause of Christiansburgs sucess, you can say your not but it is so obvious to everyone that you are. So just keep on whining, crying, mining coal, getting your sister pregnant, marrying your cousin, or what ever it is yaw folks do up that way. I guess we will just keep on recruiting like a mad man so we can keep winning, cause apparently out of all those state champs that C'burg has had, there has not been one single kid from this area. when about 90% of the state champs that hang on our wall were born in montgomery county. So just keep on keepin on there cool guy I guess we have never recuited up your way cause all the tears that would bring would probably cause the mats to start rotting. Plus there is that language thing we addressed before. Have a nice day :)

I do beleive you are the one that just keeps saying the same things on here. blablabla all of the usa, blablabla not fair, blablabla I have no life. You are just pathetic there is not much other ways of putting it. So your jealous cause of Christiansburgs sucess, you can say your not but it is so obvious to everyone that you are. So just keep on whining, crying, mining coal, getting your sister pregnant, marrying your cousin, or what ever it is yaw folks do up that way. I guess we will just keep on recruiting like a mad man so we can keep winning, cause apparently out of all those state champs that C'burg has had, there has not been one single kid from this area. when about 90% of the state champs that hang on our wall were born in montgomery county. So just keep on keepin on there cool guy I guess we have never recuited up your way cause all the tears that would bring would probably cause the mats to start rotting. Plus there is that language thing we addressed before. Have a nice day :)

see...when you get to this point, then you just prove my point to everyone else...you can't argue the facts so you just shoot your mouth off and get frustrated because you know its the truth, and your true low class self is exposed...same old stuff...hate to break it to you, but people who are not from this part of the USA say the same sort of things about Christiansburg as you are saying about the people from this area, you are not that far removed in a geographic sense...except for maybe the ones you recruit? who knows.

So it's not anything other than calling a spade a spade and watching you guys try to figure out a way to save face and convince yourselves and everyone else that you "earned" your state titles...when in fact, you bring in people to fill in your weak spots...that just seems to be something you can't admit...you are nothing more than paper champions....but, like i said...winning is all that matters right? For now Bonds is the home run king and you guys are state champs...congrats...not sure why you are all so bent out of shape when you won?

All I can say is good for Christiansburg. Congrats on the season. People are haters. If you don't have haters, your not doing something right. I hope you all continue winning basketball and especially wrestling. Good Job