Anyone else notice...

GMan

Lance I really hate to think that you are this ignorant. If you want to believe that the basketball team threw that game you go ahead. Everyone but you knows different. I agree their are some kids on the wrestling team that are from out of state. That dosen't mean they don't have to work hard. The size of a school has nothing to do with wrestling maybe in a sport like football where you have second and third strings.

yeah...size of the school has nothing to do with the athletes you produce in any sport but football...you are correct and I'm the ignorant one.

I guess size doesn't matter if you just bring in what you need from other states.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how you turned a basketball post into a wrestling post. The administrator should know better.There is know reason a single a wrestler cant train his butt off and beat anyone no matter where they are from or how many students their school has.

Edited by demon73

Anyone else notice that both of you are trash. Do you really think that they would throw a game. Where both of you at the game? I am really getting sick of you losers talking shit about Christiansburg. Everyone thinks because a school is winning at multiple sports that something sinister is going on. Maybe your sports teams should step it up a notch. Gman and Lance PATHETIC !

Southbound must be loving this as long as they are going at each other Abingdon gets left alone for a few days.

Funny how you turned a basketball post into a wrestling post. The administrator should know better.There is know reason a single a wrestler cant train his butt off and beat anyone no matter where they are from or how many students their school has.

it was more just a cburg post...

and..if you guys can train and be the best, then how about just doing it with your OWN kids and stop recruiting kids from all over the USA?

LOL! this has been great reading all this foolish B.S. on here. Maybe some should educate themselves before getting online and making asinine comments on something you obviously know nothing about. So you actually think Christiansburg has went all over the country and somehow talked entire families to pack up their stuff and move just so a 15 year old could wrestle in an elite program? Have you ever thought that maybe it was the families choice themselves to move to C'burg. This is not college where just the kid goes off to school, this is whole families that change their lives, so to think that a high school coach could actually cause this is absurd. Sure if a kid moves into town and wants to wrestle and is better than someone else in his weight class why wouldnt a team take him. Are you saying that if someone happen to move to your town from florida or New Jersey or something and was a great athlete, that your school would say oh no you cant play here you were born some place else? Stupid.. And to think that a basketball team that has never had much sucess would throw away a perect season just for seeding purposes? Man thats even crazier. stop being jealous about someone elses sucess. try harder to have some of your own.

yeah just so happens that state champs from all over the country move to christiansburg every year...we all know its the social and economic hub of VA and everyone in the country is in line to move there...it's just funny how that happens to work out for you guys....year in and year out.

...and just remember, you are nothing more than Grundy's sloppy seconds anyway...without them, you never would have been.

yeah just so happens that state champs from all over the country move to christiansburg every year...we all know its the social and economic hub of VA and everyone in the country is in line to move there...it's just funny how that happens to work out for you guys....year in and year out.

...and just remember, you are nothing more than Grundy's sloppy seconds anyway...without them, you never would have been.

I don't have a dog in the fight, so pardon me if I am out-of-place.

How much proof do you have, Lance? I'm not doubting that you believe it. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. But just how much proof do you have? Would you swear an oath to it, or is it just somewhat likely conjecture.

What rock have you lived under your whole life man? Saying that Christiansburg is some social and economic hub of Virginia? Have you ever been here. We have a walmart, some banks and some places to eat. I really feel sorry for whatever dump of a town you must be from if you think that high of C'burg. Sure its a great place to live as far as being somewhat peaceful and quiet but there really aint notihing like a huge city or anything here. So you support Grundy right? Well when Dresser tere did you go around saying man I think we should not use the best wrestlers we have in the town? Cause that is all C'burg is doing is using the athletes that live in and pay taxes in the Christiansburg area. Once again stop acting like Christiansburg is some big SEC college or something that travels around and offers full rides to come to their school. This just proves how pathetic and pittiful you are to keep thinking this and posting it. By the way when C'burg sucked at wrestling they also had people on the team that had moved here. Man what a conspircy, everyone wants to move to Christiansburg from everywhere, THANKS WAL-MART, you have done wonders for our town.

What rock have you lived under your whole life man? Saying that Christiansburg is some social and economic hub of Virginia? Have you ever been here. We have a walmart, some banks and some places to eat. I really feel sorry for whatever dump of a town you must be from if you think that high of C'burg.

Dude! Recognize sarcasm much? LOL!!! C'mon man!!!

What rock have you lived under your whole life man? Saying that Christiansburg is some social and economic hub of Virginia? Have you ever been here. We have a walmart, some banks and some places to eat. I really feel sorry for whatever dump of a town you must be from if you think that high of C'burg. Sure its a great place to live as far as being somewhat peaceful and quiet but there really aint notihing like a huge city or anything here. So you support Grundy right? Well when Dresser tere did you go around saying man I think we should not use the best wrestlers we have in the town? Cause that is all C'burg is doing is using the athletes that live in and pay taxes in the Christiansburg area. Once again stop acting like Christiansburg is some big SEC college or something that travels around and offers full rides to come to their school. This just proves how pathetic and pittiful you are to keep thinking this and posting it. By the way when C'burg sucked at wrestling they also had people on the team that had moved here. Man what a conspircy, everyone wants to move to Christiansburg from everywhere, THANKS WAL-MART, you have done wonders for our town.

ok...so now that we agree Cburg is the arm pit of VA, why is it then that every year you have guys have kids transferring in from all over the USA that happen to be state champs?

You just confirmed my argument.

and with Dresser when he was in Grundy...that is the entire point of what I am saying...we DID use the best we had IN TOWN...we didn't bring the best we could find in from any other state.

I don't have a dog in the fight, so pardon me if I am out-of-place.

How much proof do you have, Lance? I'm not doubting that you believe it. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. But just how much proof do you have? Would you swear an oath to it, or is it just somewhat likely conjecture.

just calling it like i see it.

The thing with c-burg that i find odd is that they seem to get kids at certain weights that they may not have a top tier guy at. You dont really see them have two or three good guys at the same weight year in and out (exception 119 this year) It would be a little different if they were stacked 3 deep at certain weights like Grundy was in the early and mid 90's. Im not saying that anything illegal is going on just find it odd that a kids family moves there and hes at or near a weight they may not have had a top 8 guy at. If cburg was so great or everyone wanted there kid to wrestle for a top program dont you think they would have more than just one good wrestler trying make the team at most weights.

A wrestler should have a mind set that he can beat anyone when he steps on the mat it shouldn't matter if they are from another state or another country. If you really want to get technical about it we are all transfers from somewhere none of our ancestors were from this country to begin with unless they were Indians. If a parent wants to pick up there entire life and move it to better their sons ability as wrestler thats their business because as much as you want to believe it there are no promises of jobs or housing to me that takes some guts.The reason some outstanding wrestlers come here is because they want to wrestle for a team thats goes to the best tourneys so they can get their abilities noticed and to get the best training possible. Have you ever noticed that when Christiansburg goes to a tourney like the iron man or beast of the east they dont blow every one away like they do if they if they wrestle local stuff thats because their local opponet's don't have any where near the same schedule as the Demons.

Edited by demon73

I agree that christansburg goes to the best tourneys but if u knew what you were talking about there is a reason they don't blow everyone out. Alot of those schools that beat them are private schools that can recruit legally.

Bout tired of the CBurg acting like they are all that, we slapped em around in band competition and can't wait to see em in soccer, baseball, and heck even track. The year isn't over boys, the Falcons are coming!!!

Lance you are a Pathetic loser.Maybe one day you will grow up.

i guess if you cant support your argument then you just call people names and jump around and claim victory in your own mind lol. Everyone knows the deal and how Cburg operates...enjoy your state championships and make sure you write home to all the states that helped you win it and thank them.

But its ok for you to call everyone in Cburg dishonest and a cheat I guess it dosen't hurt to be the big bad administrator. Its the same difference. You have been asked to show proof by someone besides me but you failed come up with a answer . So before you start to run that fat mouth again lets please see some facts. Put it all out for everyone to see. Its obvious that you know everything there is to know about wrestling and Christiansburg in general.I think maybe that the owners of this fine message board should change the name to Lance knows all.com

Edited by demon73

ok...so now that we agree Cburg is the arm pit of VA, why is it then that every year you have guys have kids transferring in from all over the USA that happen to be state champs?

You just confirmed my argument.

and with Dresser when he was in Grundy...that is the entire point of what I am saying...we DID use the best we had IN TOWN...we didn't bring the best we could find in from any other state.

Like UVA, I don't have a dog in this fight but if Christiansburg is the armpit of VA then Grundy is the Anus of Virginia.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.