ESPN Streak

Lance

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choke job? They blew a lead late in the FIRST half. WVU pretty much dominated the 2nd half.

Yep. WVU grabbed the mo' late in the first half and you could see the wind go out of Clemson's sails as it carried over in the second half...

Choke job? They blew a lead late in the FIRST half. WVU pretty much dominated the 2nd half.

Clemson choked away a 10-point lead in the last 2 minutes of the first half. The game was obviously not the same after that, though WVU damn near choked it away late in the 2nd. Good luck against Kentucky. You'll need it.

Clemson choked away a 10-point lead in the last 2 minutes of the first half. The game was obviously not the same after that, though WVU damn near choked it away late in the 2nd. Good luck against Kentucky. You'll need it.

Yeah that is not even close to be considered choking. Basketball is a game of runs and if you think that losing a 10 point lead in the first half is choking then you haven't watched much basketball.

Notre Dame -15?

the way they write it up on the streak is backwards from a bookie...they will put "ND win by 15+"...same thing really, just worded different.

They won by 13 ...grrrrr.

Guest StoneyCalhoun
the way they write it up on the streak is backwards from a bookie...they will put "ND win by 15+"...same thing really, just worded different.

They won by 13 ...grrrrr.

I understand now.

I may have to get into this thing.

took the Nicks today to try to get back to 3...at one point I checked and it was 36 to 13 in the 2nd Bucks...and I figured it was already over....now, looks like a wild one:

1 2 3 4 T

NY 09 32 10 0 51

MIL 32 15 07 0 54

took the Nicks today to try to get back to 3...at one point I checked and it was 36 to 13 in the 2nd Bucks...and I figured it was already over....now, looks like a wild one:

1 2 3 4 T

NY 09 32 10 0 51

MIL 32 15 07 0 54

Duke just shot my chance of getting to 3. Damn it.

I'm back up to 4 now...going with the Bulls over the Hawks tonight...but, to be honest...this one looks like a sucker bet...I should lay off of it, but it's the only thing I see that i want to take all day, only other thing would be the Flyers at home, but I hate hockey.

yeah the bulls have lost 6 straight in atlanta

they are playing good ball heading in to the playoffs though so i'm thinking they will try to stay hot....only reason i'm sticking with them...everything else points to the Hawks winning.

• 4 weeks later...