Parents Just Don't Understand

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day you get to me is the day I run out and get a job at McDonalds. Not gonna happen pal! You never can match my internal wit and flamboyant mind! I maybe young, but I know a few things (not just book stuff - i have some street smarts).

Straight outta Compton huh.

As for the McDonalds thing, you might talk to GMan, he could hook you up. Scrubbing toilets and flipping burgers might teach you some humility.

Straight outta Compton huh.

As for the McDonalds thing, you might talk to GMan, he could hook you up. Scrubbing toilets and flipping burgers might teach you some humility.

Nah, he's Oedipus...the original balla.

I still doubt he's a real high school student. If he is, he'll learn real world perspective when he's forced outside the confines of Abingdon. If he somehow finds the way into any respectable college, he'll learn that people could not possibly care less from which backwater high school you graduated. That's just how the big boys play.

oh wow, i really hope this guy was kidding. i had a 3.43 gpa in high school. you slack in high school, you slack in college. you don't have a job in college, you have no spending money. you depend on your parents, you're gonna be living with them until you're 40. they take your car and phone away, PAY FOR IT YOURSELF. grow up and take responsibility for your life instead of letting your parents deal with your mess.

Guys, these dorks are for real. There IP addresses are from Washington County Schools, Abingdon, VA.

They are so good at being douches that its hard to believe anyone could be that big of a douche...sometimes truth is better than fiction...

Guys, these dorks are for real. There IP addresses are from Washington County Schools, Abingdon, VA.

They are so good at being douches that its hard to believe anyone could be that big of a douche...sometimes truth is better than fiction...

LOL, wow...

Wonder if an anonymous call to Abingdon High School would nip this problem in the bud?

I mean, any semi-lucid administrator can block a site.

I've told you, I'm never going to work there watching those disgusting obese ppl flop around in the shallow end. I'll work at Glenroche first. Anyway, I planned on prepaying my ticket with my allowance $, but Dad insist I appear in court? Really? Whats the point?

If you go to court and plead gulity for a lesser plea they might give you defense driving class and put you on probation, which will help lower your parents insurance and add the points back on to your license.