Parents Just Don't Understand

I know. I'm still amazed that people on this forum take these guys seriously. It's great entertainment, but are you all really this gullible?

I guess my answer to that is, "guilty as charged". I find it perplexing that someone, especially an adult, would go to the lengths that Falconman and Southbound have gone to perpetuate a scam like they have, but the more I read (especially Falconman's last post) the more I think you are right. Just glad to know I wasn't the only one fooled by these losers.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were you I would listen to your parents and do everything they say. Once college hits if they don't decide to support you, then welcome to the real world. Trust me, taking 18 credit hours, working 35-40 hours a week, and paying your own bills is not fun....It's just life........I've worked my ass off all through college and I know it's going to pay off one day. I cannot say that I'm not jealous of the kids that did not have to work through college. Some of just more fortunate.

You so called "adults" that get on here and bad mouth this kid is priceless. You all let my buddy get under your skin so bad. It is way too funny.

Your buddy lacks the skill to get under my skin. I believe it is more the other way around.

You're bitching about your parents acting like parents?

I'll tell you what, let me switch shoes with you for a month and see how much more you appreciate your life

Once you move into my manor in south side Bluefield, is is what you will have to deal with

1. Rent payment (yeah, my mom owns the house but I still give her a certain amount of money a month to help her out money wise (200 a month)

2. Cell phone payment (60 a month)

3. My mommy and daddy arent rich, or punks so guess what? I pay for all my own gas, insurance on the car and anything the car would need such as brakes,batteries,lights,dents,dings anything!. 200 a month

4. My mom, anybody who knows me knows my mom is a hard ass, putting up with her is enough to drive anything fucking nuts

I've had a job since I was a sophomore in high school, I left the school at 3:30, had to be at work at 5. Got home at 12am, fell asleep and started the day over. It's been like that for 7 years

Next time you want to cry about "daddy took my car keys away from me" why don't you get a real job and have real bills your jerk off. Until then, don't ever come crying on this forum about how rough you have it.

Jerk off.

Love this.

These spoiled little bitches kill me now a days, makes me feel like an old man. When I was in high school I did the same thing except add football in there, was it easy? No, but when you earn the things you want it makes you respect things more. Get a job and shut the hell up.

Guest The Variable
You so called "adults" that get on here and bad mouth this kid is priceless. You all let my buddy get under your skin so bad. It is way too funny.

The syntax in this post demonstrates a significant lack of intelligence.

I guess my answer to that is, "guilty as charged". I find it perplexing that someone, especially an adult, would go to the lengths that Falconman and Southbound have gone to perpetuate a scam like they have, but the more I read (especially Falconman's last post) the more I think you are right. Just glad to know I wasn't the only one fooled by these losers.

it's a bit overly-elaborate for my taste. i think it's probably an unhealthy tendency, and the fact that they have all this time to sit on a computer and make up scenarios just to confirm everyone's beliefs about them really says to me that they probably are spoiled rich pricks.

if you guys aren't having too much fun with them, maybe banning them would be in their own best interest? you know, to help them find this "real world" everyone keeps talking about?

Guest StoneyCalhoun

I just have to add this in. First off, I rarely worked in college, but I had scholarships to pay for things and to pay for tuition. I worked hard and ended up getting grad school paid for as well as a living expense. But that was because I worked hard.

In classes the other day, numerous students were complaining about a class in which they claimed they all were failing.

The only thing was, all the students missed numerous classes, including the other classes I had with them. Said they shouldn't have to read the book, that they should only learn from the notes, and said the questions were just plain worded hard.

The problem is though, is that they think it should be given to them.

The Professor has given them two chances to gain extra credit, both that would make a grade of 50 on a quiz into a 100.

The first was to go to a performance at the school. 2 people out of 20 showed up. The second was to write a five page paper. No one wrote the paper.

They are taking the professor to the chair of the department, claiming she is unfair.

HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT UNFAIR?

I guarantee I would make an A in that class. I have done it before lol.

Just do the work, and don't expect people to give you things. Kills me.

I have been waiting to come to your defense falcon man. These people have no idea of the pressures and difficulties of growing up today. I can tell you this there is tremendous pressure on teenagers today with school and after school activities. I have a part time summer job as a lifeguard and every day, I am under feeling the heat literally & physically. The sun is tough enough to deal with and then you have to watch all these elderly people flopping around in the pool. At any moment, I may have to spring into action and save a life. This is very stressful for me to deal with in the summer. That is why, I hang out at the lake to relieve stress and hang out with some girls. You guys on here making cruel comments have no feelings toward teenagers. What a shame! Falcon man, I truly understand what you are going through, if you want a summer job I can put in a good word.

I have been waiting to come to your defense falcon man. These people have no idea of the pressures and difficulties of growing up today. I can tell you this there is tremendous pressure on teenagers today with school and after school activities. I have a part time summer job as a lifeguard and every day, I am under feeling the heat literally & physically. The sun is tough enough to deal with and then you have to watch all these elderly people flopping around in the pool. At any moment, I may have to spring into action and save a life. This is very stressful for me to deal with in the summer. That is why, I hang out at the lake to relieve stress and hang out with some girls. You guys on here making cruel comments have no feelings toward teenagers. What a shame! Falcon man, I truly understand what you are going through, if you want a summer job I can put in a good word.

How's your cat.

I knew it wouldn't take long before you showed up. How can sitting by a pool be pressure? Exactly how many lives have you saved not counting your cats? You two would not know a real job if you had one. I'll say it again, you are losers. One day life is going to hit you right in the mouth, I hope you can survive it. Get out of you dream world!

I just have to add this in. First off, I rarely worked in college, but I had scholarships to pay for things and to pay for tuition. I worked hard and ended up getting grad school paid for as well as a living expense. But that was because I worked hard.

In classes the other day, numerous students were complaining about a class in which they claimed they all were failing.

The only thing was, all the students missed numerous classes, including the other classes I had with them. Said they shouldn't have to read the book, that they should only learn from the notes, and said the questions were just plain worded hard.

The problem is though, is that they think it should be given to them.

The Professor has given them two chances to gain extra credit, both that would make a grade of 50 on a quiz into a 100.

The first was to go to a performance at the school. 2 people out of 20 showed up. The second was to write a five page paper. No one wrote the paper.

They are taking the professor to the chair of the department, claiming she is unfair.

HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT UNFAIR?

I guarantee I would make an A in that class. I have done it before lol.

Just do the work, and don't expect people to give you things. Kills me.

Question? Where the students from Abingdon?

I know. I'm still amazed that people on this forum take these guys seriously. It's great entertainment, but are you all really this gullible?

I think BigBlueAlum has said it best. We have been duped. This stuff posted by Falconman and Southbound is all bogus. They are not really Abingdon students.

I've told you, I'm never going to work there watching those disgusting obese ppl flop around in the shallow end. I'll work at Glenroche first. Anyway, I planned on prepaying my ticket with my allowance $, but Dad insist I appear in court? Really? Whats the point?

I think BigBlueAlum has said it best. We have been duped. This stuff posted by Falconman and Southbound is all bogus. They are not really Abingdon students.

Nupe they r 4 reel. I no em & cant stand em. SB alwys has atitude @ the pool & FM thinks his sh*t dnt stink. We shut em up 2 yrs ago wen we playd em.

Played us in a scrimmage? That is laughable. You need a better eduction. I can assure you that you won't beat anyone in that area.

Nupe they r 4 reel. I no em & cant stand em. SB alwys has atitude @ the pool & FM thinks his sh*t dnt stink. We shut em up 2 yrs ago wen we playd em.

Guest The Variable
i'm graduting so u can jus membr how we beat uall 2 yrs ago.

Wow, did a 12 year old girl write this?

Pointless, why respond to ignorant a$$es? Oh, wait because you are one. You've never shut us up, you've never beat us, so DEAL WITH IT! I know you hate me, who freaking cares? I don't use my muscles to do my talking, I actually use my mouth. Its called intellect. So keep your feeble mind with muscles away from my genius mind and body. Thank YOU - GOODBYE!:D

Your buddy lacks the skill to get under my skin. I believe it is more the other way around.

The day you get to me is the day I run out and get a job at McDonalds. Not gonna happen pal! You never can match my internal wit and flamboyant mind! I maybe young, but I know a few things (not just book stuff - i have some street smarts).

Sorry, I'm just not buying it. Nobody can be that stupid...oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

The day you get to me is the day I run out and get a job at McDonalds. Not gonna happen pal! You never can match my internal wit and flamboyant mind! I maybe young, but I know a few things (not just book stuff - i have some street smarts).

I like tultles.