Falcon Buzz

southbound

That is the dumbest statement I have ever read. I guarantee you that we will win more than 1 or 2 games next year. Our future will start with the 8th grade team next year. We will begin our run of dominance there and may not lose for years to come. The great SWD better hope we are not around in a couple of years because we will dominate it!:eek:

If you could read you would see that I said 1 or 2 district games, and I stand by that because Falcon future will only be a reflection of the past.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Grayson County may become AA and become a potential member of the SWD. Also, Pulaski County is rumored to join the SWD in 2013. When Pulaski County dropped

down to group AA in 2001, they were actually going to be placed in the Southwest District, but decided to join the Blue Ridge with Alleghany, Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Lord Botetourt, Northside, Salem, William Byrd, and William Fleming. And the rest is history.

This is interesting, it would be nice to see some new blood in the SWD, I can't honestly say I know much about Grayson County, but they would have to be more competitive than the other schools have been as of late it would seem.

I've been reading these guys for years. I've come to he conclusion that they CANNOT POSSIBLY be the dumb little AHS students they purport themselves to be. NO one can be as astoundingly dumb and uninformed about football as they appear to be and still manage to log onto a computer, get online, go to this site and actually type something that, although with many mispellings, poor grammar, etc., is mostly legible. They HAVE to be intelligent "plants" from another school, just posing as AHS students, just trying to make AHS look really, really bad and to fire Richlands up to drill Abingdon yet once again.

But what school? Certainly not Richlands. Richlands has no need to fire itself up to destroy Abingdon. It merely needs to have at least half the team, a waterboy (coaches unnecessary), and a few of the cheerleaders to even show up.

Grundy, Carroll County, Graham? No, why bother. They have enough of their own problems and play back and forth with Abingdon every year anyway. Like Abingdon, lose to Richlands every year. Besides, they're not really rivals.

Tazewell? Interestesting, but not likely. Again, back and forth with Abingdon, but also hates Richlands and why would they need to try to "stoke" Richlands against Abingdon? Actually, will probably cheer in 2046 when Abingdon finally breaks the "streak" against Richlands. (That's the year - predicting it first here).

GOTTA BE SOME REALLY SMART DUDES - OR MAYBE JUST ONE - FROM - YOU GUESSED IT! MARION!!!!!! Marion and Abingdon hate each other with a passion that borders on insanity. Heck, sometimes the refs even call the games early due to fights. (Well, kind of fights, some may call them "sissy-fights"). These teams are constantly back and forth as to who wins and who loses. What team in SWVa could possibly want to fire up everyone else and make everyone else hate Abingdon more than Marion? There can possibly be no other explanation for the absolute idiocy put on here by these two guys over the past few years. They could not and would not say the things they say for a school they love. Can be the only answer.

Okay "Southbound" Hurricane and Hurricane "Falconman", YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY EXPOSED!!!!! Leave Abingdon out of your inciting spewing of hate! Go back to Marion and trumpet the mighty Scarlet! Your tricks have failed and have now been exposed. We all realize that you CANNOT POSSIBLY BE ABINGDON FANS AND BE AS IDIOTIC AS YOU'VE SHOWN ON HERE!!!!

This is interesting, it would be nice to see some new blood in the SWD, I can't honestly say I know much about Grayson County, but they would have to be more competitive than the other schools have been as of late it would seem.[/quote

You are right, you don't know much about Grayson County....they would not be more competitive than any of the other schools have been as of late...

I've been reading these guys for years. I've come to he conclusion that they CANNOT POSSIBLY be the dumb little AHS students they purport themselves to be. NO one can be as astoundingly dumb and uninformed about football as they appear to be and still manage to log onto a computer, get online, go to this site and actually type something that, although with many mispellings, poor grammar, etc., is mostly legible. They HAVE to be intelligent "plants" from another school, just posing as AHS students, just trying to make AHS look really, really bad and to fire Richlands up to drill Abingdon yet once again.

But what school? Certainly not Richlands. Richlands has no need to fire itself up to destroy Abingdon. It merely needs to have at least half the team, a waterboy (coaches unnecessary), and a few of the cheerleaders to even show up.

Grundy, Carroll County, Graham? No, why bother. They have enough of their own problems and play back and forth with Abingdon every year anyway. Like Abingdon, lose to Richlands every year. Besides, they're not really rivals.

Tazewell? Interestesting, but not likely. Again, back and forth with Abingdon, but also hates Richlands and why would they need to try to "stoke" Richlands against Abingdon? Actually, will probably cheer in 2046 when Abingdon finally breaks the "streak" against Richlands. (That's the year - predicting it first here).

GOTTA BE SOME REALLY SMART DUDES - OR MAYBE JUST ONE - FROM - YOU GUESSED IT! MARION!!!!!! Marion and Abingdon hate each other with a passion that borders on insanity. Heck, sometimes the refs even call the games early due to fights. (Well, kind of fights, some may call them "sissy-fights"). These teams are constantly back and forth as to who wins and who loses. What team in SWVa could possibly want to fire up everyone else and make everyone else hate Abingdon more than Marion? There can possibly be no other explanation for the absolute idiocy put on here by these two guys over the past few years. They could not and would not say the things they say for a school they love. Can be the only answer.

Okay "Southbound" Hurricane and Hurricane "Falconman", YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY EXPOSED!!!!! Leave Abingdon out of your inciting spewing of hate! Go back to Marion and trumpet the mighty Scarlet! Your tricks have failed and have now been exposed. We all realize that you CANNOT POSSIBLY BE ABINGDON FANS AND BE AS IDIOTIC AS YOU'VE SHOWN ON HERE!!!!

Interesting theory, but way over thought. GMan and Lance have stated multiple times that the ISP for these guys is Washington Co. Schools.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are some high school students in Washington County that are this stupid. It's hard to fathom. It's hard to believe that these kids could WANT to hurt their own school as badly as they have the past few years. Well, maybe they could be from John Battle, Patrick Henry or Holston. Is that a possiblity? I can't imagine ANY Abingdon students absolutely, positively TRYING to hurt their team like these guys have... But then again, maybe they are just imbeciles... Still believe they are "Southbound" Hurricane and "Hurricane" Falconman. No one else could hurt Abingdon like them...

Always thought it might be some of those Waves gone South. And there used to this character called Preacher that disappeared about the time these guys showed up.

This is interesting, it would be nice to see some new blood in the SWD, I can't honestly say I know much about Grayson County, but they would have to be more competitive than the other schools have been as of late it would seem.[/quote

You are right, you don't know much about Grayson County....they would not be more competitive than any of the other schools have been as of late...

__________-

lol.. oh well man.. I was hoping at least, I believe it actually hurts Richlands in the post season when they roll everyone the way they have been, so I was hopeful of better competition.

The IP addresses disagree with your theory.

__________-

lol.. oh well man.. I was hoping at least, I believe it actually hurts Richlands in the post season when they roll everyone the way they have been, so I was hopeful of better competition.

I like the fact we have Pulaski Co on the schedule this year, but don't care a lot for Patrick co though. I don't think they will bring a lot as far as better competition, and the travel ( for either team ) is gonna be a killer, for the fans and team.

But as far as Richlands being hurt in the playoffs because of the way they have won in the regular season, I can't see were they have been hurt very much.

They have made the finals, what 5 out of 7 years or 6 out of 7 or something like that, ( lost count ) so they have done pretty well......I know, I know, they have only won state once in that time ( in 06, ) but still getting to the finals that many times must mean you are still doing something right in the playoffs.

But like many Richlands fans, I would like to see more competitive games and i think we will see that starting this year.

The blues will be a very good team, but i don't think we will be as dominate as in the past several years. Although I may be fooled !

I still think they will win the SWD again this year ( I am a little biased ) and do pretty well in the playoffs, but I think more then in any year before, injuries will determine how their year will go.

Edited by Bigrhsfan