Summer expectations. Is this legal?

southbound

I was going to post about my day 3 of workouts but I can see you guys don't really give a crap! I guess if I was from somewhere else, you guys would feel different. You guys are the trolls! :mad: there has always been a bias on here towards abingdon and I for one am sick of it. The real problem is you guys are jealous of me & falcon man. Grow up you bunch of wannabe's!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post about my day 3 of workouts but I can see you guys don't really give a crap! I guess if I was from somewhere else, you guys would feel different. You guys are the trolls! :mad: there has always been a bias on here towards abingdon and I for one am sick of it. The real problem is you guys are jealous of me & falcon man. Grow up you bunch of wannabe's!

if you cannot take the heat get out of the kitchen young man if you dont like it here no one is holding a gun to your head making you stay here and post. this is a free country you can leave anytime you wish to. and not post on here again if you so chose. i for one really do not care if you post or not if you work out or not if you play or not. your life do as you please.

I think he's getting his own kicks off of pulling everybody's chains......I don't believe any of what he says for a minute.....nobody could have the thoughts go through their head that this guy does, I think it's all an act.

truth to be told he is either a patient at marion or here at western state mental hospital. they get on computers all the time. sounds a little egocentric to me or narcissict.

No one would waste their time talking about "The Flapping Birds" from Abingdon if Birdman and Southnut didn't get on this board and make perdictions received from a cat, no doubt.

If you don't want others replying to those type post, then simply don't post. Believe me this board and the rest of SWVA will survive without your constand bickering about why you can not Flap you Wings and fly to a championship season.

Its getting close to football season, and most of the area birds will be going south, so why not join them?

Let's see if I can make a post that is just as reasonable as canary man or northbound.

Tazewell is going to rock this season with the new coach.:) Richlands won't even see us coming but they had better watch theirselves cause we know how to rock the stadium.:eek: It strikes fear in the other team when they see our players run out from under the bulldog!:cool:

Bottom line noone shows any disrespect to any other team here other than good fun. As much as I would love to see us pound through our schedule I am still realistic. I am as die hard bulldog fan as anyone but I still acknowledge truth that is out there.

Thanks for your support falcon man! Wow, I did not how serious everyone would be about summer workouts. I am thinking about attending a summer workout next week. We have been swimming in the lake all summer and I personally think that is better for you than lifting. It gives you a total body workout. My forearms and legs are in great shape due to all the water skiing. I will let you guys know how lifting goes next week.

If you have been swimming and waterskiing at the lake all summer I don't see how 2-3 hours in the morning a few days a week is really going to hurt your summer that much. The summer before my senior year I worked a sawmill job 8-10 hours a day, and there were more than a few times I had to attend the late afternoon workouts after a long days work. I had a couple cramps and some solid puking sessions that summer but I'm still alive...also waterskiing might help a small amount on building your strength but coaches want you doing workouts that are geared towards football strength and will help you do good on the field not in the lake... save the Whinen' and the Cheesin' at the lake for after workouts and the weekends and you won't die during two-a-days.

Let's see if I can make a post that is just as reasonable as canary man or northbound.

Tazewell is going to rock this season with the new coach.:) Richlands won't even see us coming but they had better watch theirselves cause we know how to rock the stadium.:eek: It strikes fear in the other team when they see our players run out from under the bulldog!:cool:

Bottom line noone shows any disrespect to any other team here other than good fun. As much as I would love to see us pound through our schedule I am still realistic. I am as die hard bulldog fan as anyone but I still acknowledge truth that is out there.

I hope you guys have a good season, but your schedule is pretty challenging this year...

I hope you guys have a good season, but your schedule is pretty challenging this year...

Appreciate it, my wife talked to the new coach yesterday and seemed to think he was a pretty good guy. Very energetic and looking forward to getting started. That's one thing about Tazewell they don't shy away from the tough teams like some other schools in the district...

Appreciate it, my wife talked to the new coach yesterday and seemed to think he was a pretty good guy. Very energetic and looking forward to getting started. That's one thing about Tazewell they don't shy away from the tough teams like some other schools in the district...

dont think anyone has had a tougher schedule over the years than ghs. playing the beavers year in and year out plus district schedule. then picking up teams from the area to fill in the schedule