Richlands @ Bassett (Benefit)

Nadoball

Sounds like Bassett could have a pretty good team with a lot of young talent. Should be a good game for both teams to find out exactly where they are. Just wish it wasn't such a long drive. Gonna try to make it but not sure if I'll be able too.

Sounds like Bassett could have a pretty good team with a lot of young talent. Should be a good game for both teams to find out exactly where they are. Just wish it wasn't such a long drive. Gonna try to make it but not sure if I'll be able too.

Im not sure you can hang your hat on this game either. Look at last season, they almost beat us and we go on to the state championship game.

basset would be a quality team for the blues in the regular season.starters might actualy get to play a whole game.Good thing they have alot of playoff games the starters wouldnt get to play but have a season.Its along drive to basset but there going out there every other year anyway.at least it would count

Im not sure you can hang your hat on this game either. Look at last season, they almost beat us and we go on to the state championship game.

Oh, I know you can't hang your hat on this game, but you can get a idea of how they are coming along, and any changes he may be thinking about after last week. I think as inexperienced as they are in the D-backfield and at the wide-out and at a couple of O & D line spots that it may take a couple of games to get them where they will need to be.

I think by the middle of the season though they will be just fine. They have a lot of good athletes that just need some experience!

I would love to see them win tomorrow night, but in the grand scheme of things, it's really not important if they win, but it is important that they learn !

Oh, I know you can't hang your hat on this game, but you can get a idea of how they are coming along, and any changes he may be thinking about after last week. I think as inexperienced as they are in the D-backfield and at the wide-out and at a couple of O & D line spots that it may take a couple of games to get them where they will need to be.

I think by the middle of the season though they will be just fine. They have a lot of good athletes that just need some experience!

I would love to see them win tomorrow night, but in the grand scheme of things, it's really not important if they win, but it is important that they learn !

Yea I hope we start clicking early b/c the first part of our schedule is the toughest. Anyone know where to get a roster for the Blues?

Yea......I don't know if Richlands is this good or Bassett is that bad........the truth is probably somewhere in between.

They said Bassett beat Blacksburg 7 scores to 1 last week in a scrimmage and Blacksburg is suppose to be decent team but of course you can't tell anything about these scrimmage games.

We'll find out what everyone has next week !

I still liked what I heard tonight !!

Yea......I don't know if Richlands is this good or Bassett is that bad........the truth is probably somewhere in between.

They said Bassett beat Blacksburg 7 scores to 1 last week in a scrimmage and Blacksburg is suppose to be decent team but of course you can't tell anything about these scrimmage games.

We'll find out what everyone has next week !

I still liked what I heard tonight !!

Basset will finish 3rd or 4th in the Piedmont. Blacksburg is awful this year, will easily finish last in the River Ridge.

Basset will finish 3rd or 4th in the Piedmont. Blacksburg is awful this year, will easily finish last in the River Ridge.

Like I said, you can't tell anything about these scrimmage games and we'll find out what everyone has next week.

I still like the way they sounded as far as execution goes and it gave the young guys some game experience.