I want yall's opinion

UNIONFAN

Friday night Lebanon Pioneers come to bullitt park to take on the Union Bears. For those who have been to a Lebanon game ( I havent ) and for those who have been to a Union game ( been to both ) what is yall's opinion about who will win and will the crowd be a factor.

IMO Union will win and do it in style. I havent seen Lebanon play but from what Ive heard they arent at the top this season. I have seen my Bears and they have heart to win and potential to win.

As far as the crowd goes, Union fans will be ringing cow bells and hollering till they cant talk ( I still dont have my voice back haha). Lebanon fans usually bring a crowd so noise will be a huge part of this game.

Let me know what yall think

Friday night Lebanon Pioneers come to bullitt park to take on the Union Bears. For those who have been to a Lebanon game ( I havent ) and for those who have been to a Union game ( been to both ) what is yall's opinion about who will win and will the crowd be a factor.

IMO Union will win and do it in style. I havent seen Lebanon play but from what Ive heard they arent at the top this season. I have seen my Bears and they have heart to win and potential to win.

As far as the crowd goes, Union fans will be ringing cow bells and hollering till they cant talk ( I still dont have my voice back haha). Lebanon fans usually bring a crowd so noise will be a huge part of this game.

Union can pick the score they want IMO ... Although Lebanon did beat Grundy worse than I though they would. Honaker took it to Lebanon in the second half, they didn't seem to be as conditioned as the Pioneers usually are, but they do have the receiver (#23) who is a good receiver and a good athlete, if the QB can get time to get it to him ... IMO this Lebanon team is sub-par compared to Lebanon teams we are used to.... Hope the Russell Co. boys can give em a game tho...

Apparently you've never seen Interstate 81 much less a city. We don't talk like that over here. You see I'm in college, and our professors frown upon the usage of words like yonder or yall. So, that causes me to frown:( upon those who choose to use non-words. No wonder important leaders refer to this part of the state as being "backwoods!" Damn!:mad::eek:

Calm down college BOY. Apparently you have not learned anything at all in your short, uneducated life, yes I say uneducated, because you havent gotten that big ole degree yet. By the way, i have one of them there degrees. Evidently you are ashamed of your heritage and that is fine, just dont look down from that lofty tower of yours on us plan folk.

Back to the subject at hand: This Union team made up of PV & Appy, is a pretty solid bunch and should handle Lebanon as PV did last year. But dont count the W before its played, you never know what a kid has on his mind come game time. Ya'll take care now.

Apparently you've never seen Interstate 81 much less a city. We don't talk like that over here. You see I'm in college, and our professors frown upon the usage of words like yonder or yall. So, that causes me to frown:( upon those who choose to use non-words. No wonder important leaders refer to this part of the state as being "backwoods!" Damn!:mad::eek:

Son, I have a Bachelors Degree and am still continuing my education. Using formal language is fine in formal settings but in casual conversations it makes you look like a jackass. Just come down off your high horse and realize you are speaking to superiors. Truth be told im probably better educated than you will ever be, The University of Pheonix sounds great and all but it doesent really count!

As far as this area being "backwoods", damn right it is

What's the coaching situation over there... I was looking today online

Who is doing the Boys sports @ Union..... baseball, basketball and such.....

Is Bostic still doing Softball?

I think Union wins this by 21 points.. They play at Union ...On your other post you had Sullivan North playing Central..actually its Sullivan Central playing Central...lol... should be a close game....think North plays them later and should win that one!

I think Lebanon is down this year and I think you are on the rise. Think the bears wins this one easily. I will comment from you other post. I think Castlewood beats Thomas Walker this Friday.

Castlewood runs a great offense; its very similar to what JI Burton does except the Blue Devils are more varied and have a very good passing game. They isolate the reciever they want on the defender they want and pick you apart.

I say Castlewood by 14

Union by alot

Your professors frown upon "y'all", but don't frown upon the 27 emoticons you use in every example of your prose? Shocking.

34-6 Union. Hopefully the crowd at Bullit Park will be rocking again this week to get those boys pumped up. I'm not sure what y'all expect but I think it will be one sided. Falcon sounds like a certain English teacher I had once upon a time. She sure did sound really nice rattling off those big words and such but boy did her breath smell bad. She would have been better off listening instead of insulting. Go Bears!

You definitely must not be at Virginia Highlands Community College then if the teachers frown upon those words. Also, yonder isn't just an Appalachia thing, read a little Shakespeare and you'll see.

Thanks for the vote of Confidence on 23 lets just hope they use him the way they did against Honaker. Friday they didnt pass .. Fans our fans are not much of a factor.. Kind of makes us fans that cheer frustrated that they dont cheer they only cheer if we are winning!! LOL O well I just hope no injuries this time at the big Castle last time we went there one of our big Linemen got his leg broke 2 play of the game! So Lets hope all from both sides is safe!

Union can pick the score they want IMO ... Although Lebanon did beat Grundy worse than I though they would. Honaker took it to Lebanon in the second half, they didn't seem to be as conditioned as the Pioneers usually are, but they do have the receiver (#23) who is a good receiver and a good athlete, if the QB can get time to get it to him ... IMO this Lebanon team is sub-par compared to Lebanon teams we are used to.... Hope the Russell Co. boys can give em a game tho...

Falconman. Yall is a southern word for you all. If you had any idea of where Abingdon is then you would realize that Virginia is southern and WE (including you) live in the coal fields of the appalachian mountains. We are southern people and country and if anyone thinks that we arent because we live in the big hug giant city of abingdon then my friend they do not know what they are talking about. I am for one proud of my southern roots and coal field heritage and will not change for any man. you should come to the realization that you are just as hillbilly as the rest of us my firend

Dont you have something better to do, like go to a frat party, get drunk and crash your mommy's BMW?

Its too bad them professors dont teach you guys in Abingdon how to read x's and 0's you might win a few more football games.