How good is Honaker?

greatwhitemp36

Sorry but as usual your talk holds no water since Richlands is at A numbers.. you can yell about AA all you want but anyone with a brain already knows Richlands isnt even at AA numbers, so go tell that to people that equally don't know what they are talking about.[/Q

maybe you need to get that changed. The call backs, well, still scored on all but 1, holding is holding. He would have scored even if the boy had not held. You might want to read what I put also, I don't think I said Honaker lost because richlands is AA. Game over, richlands wins, great job, good luck in the play offs. I'm sure they will go far.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but as usual your talk holds no water since Richlands is at A numbers.. you can yell about AA all you want but anyone with a brain already knows Richlands isnt even at AA numbers, so go tell that to people that equally don't know what they are talking about.

maybe they do technically have single A #'s, but they still have almost 350 kids more than honaker does. Honaker has 390, so that that means RHS almost doubles them.

While I know attendence doesn't win the games, you still can't dismiss the fact that Honaker is almost half the size of the team that beat them last night

maybe they do technically have single A #'s, but they still have almost 350 kids more than honaker does. Honaker has 390, so that that means RHS almost doubles them.

While I know attendence doesn't win the games, you still can't dismiss the fact that Honaker is almost half the size of the team that beat them last night

This is true but didnt Richlands beat a team two weeks ago that had twice as many kids as they do. Pulaski co. 1450

I think everyone agrees richlands is good

takes 11 to play the game but i think johnson went through our whole defense on one of his runs.just to much arm tackling, or should i say trying to arm tackle.not taking nothing from richlands as a team,but if u take 44 out then its a whole different ball game with honaker and other games richlands will have .richlands can just say im glad he,s on our team.good game for johnson and the rest of the blues.he is a brute.

I wish this lopsided series would come to an end so that Honaker folks could stop their year after year crying and excuses and Honaker Highs principal could take his demands and stick it.

You asked for it so here it is...what is a TornadoeCat..a hard blowing pussy..

Sorry for the language but it was coming..two uncalled for comments..here and on another thread.

Look everyone knows that 44 is a brute, but it I think a lot of you guys are overlooking the fact that there are other good players, there are players that can do much more than they have been asked so far, and I think as playoff time gets closer you will see more of it, not trying to detract from Johnson in any way, it wouldnt be as good of a team without him out there of course, but don't belittle the rest of those kids by dismissing them that way.

Look everyone knows that 44 is a brute, but it I think a lot of you guys are overlooking the fact that there are other good players, there are players that can do much more than they have been asked so far, and I think as playoff time gets closer you will see more of it, not trying to detract from Johnson in any way, it wouldnt be as good of a team without him out there of course, but don't belittle the rest of those kids by dismissing them that way.

i didnt belittle no one sir.i said not taking nothing from RICHLANDS AS A TEAM.thats all i can say.i think without 44 its a closer ballgame for your opponents and maybe more wins for your opponents.good kids ,good ball players,good team,close match without 44. and thats my opinion.

it is not belittling a team because i say i think they can get beat by someone if certain ones were not there.if u call that belittle then everytime u come on here and say something about winning by 3 or 4 tds then u would be belittling someone kids or team.

Honaker doesnt beat them with or without 44 last night, jmho I can agree it would have been closer but that isnt saying a whole lot given the score.

nobody knows that ,but it makes no difference,he was ther he played for the blues , the blues beat honaker again ,over said and done.i was giving my opinion same as the blues gives theirs .good luck rest of the season and i hope u all keep everybody healthy,i think u will be strong if u do.

If 44 is not in there, 30 would be in there getting 200-250 yds. and 3-4 tds. I think there wouldn't be much difference in the final score. Honaker has a good team but they were overmatched on the offensive and defensive line, at quarterback ,runningbacks, wide recievers and most of all.....depth.

If 44 is not in there, 30 would be in there getting 200-250 yds. and 3-4 tds. I think there wouldn't be much difference in the final score. Honaker has a good team but they were overmatched on the offensive and defensive line, at quarterback ,runningbacks, wide recievers and most of all.....depth.

I disagree. Not areas. I agree with friday night. We stopped 30 could not stop 44. 30 is good but stopable. Without 44him richlands would have to show the rest of the teams abilities which I am sure they have.

I disagree. Not areas. I agree with friday night. We stopped 30 could not stop 44. 30 is good but stopable. Without 44him richlands would have to show the rest of the teams abilities which I am sure they have.

You stopped 30? How so... He still ended up with decent yardage and only got a few carries, I mean if you want to count towards the end of the game when your guys starters were going against our JV kids then yea you guys slowed him down decent then.44 did have some great runs tho I will give you that, I bet some of the kids had nightmares about that stiffarm last night.Im not sure if Honakers receiving core is young or not as I don't follow them that closely, they had chances to make a few more plays last night but couldnt follow thru with a few of them, if they can progress throughout the rest of the season then I think maybe you guys would have a decent shot at getting out of the region in the playoffs.Guess we will all have to wait and see how it plays out.

Good luck to Honaker.

And thanks to lineman strong and whoever made that helmet call.

Have to believe they helped Richlands focus thier attention a little harder.

Old lineman played as much a part in them getting beat as anybody.

Things like that really make a team pull together and want it real bad.

That helmet has traveled all over the place without anybody having concerns about it before, interesting.

Edited by thundercloud

Guest king kone
You asked for it so here it is...what is a TornadoeCat..a hard blowing pussy..

Sorry for the language but it was coming..two uncalled for comments..here and on another thread.

You are so windy you could blow up an onion sack.........

If coach Mance hadn't pulled the starters in the middle of the 3rd quarter then the score would have been alot worse than it was. Worst excuse for a bunch of officials last night that i have ever saw. They tryed to keep honaker in the game but after the fumble in the endzone we recovered for a td the flags seemed to slow down abit strange isnt it.

i love how richlands fans complain about refs no matter if they win or lose....very consistent

Poor Referring is poor referring no matter what the score.. I always hear that excuse, do you honestly believe that if the game stayed close thru 4 quarters that the ref's would have suddenly decided to start calling it straight up? I tell ya what I love , is how every town around Richlands celebrates beating them at absolutely ANYTHING makes no difference what sport it is, even the sports Richlands isnt very good at (and there are several), it just seems to make their day lol, at least they can bring a little joy into someones day I suppose!:)

Give 44 his dues, But if he wasn't there I am very confident 30 and 45 would have held the fort down like they did against Gate City.