Richlands @ Honaker!!

Nadoball

We are still growing as a team and Honaker is Unbeaten, so they will have alot of hope of winning this one. If we have early turnovers this could be a closer game that people expect. Hopefully Devon can find the big holes early and quite the Honaker crowd early! Its gonna be a Playoff game atmosphere down there, so arrive early.

This should be the last tough game for the Blues this season. Honaker is going to be ready, and they will bring it. I can't believe we're already half way through the high school football regular season, and there are only 5 more games to go for the Blues. It all goes by so fast.

I believe I will get there around 4:00 to make sure I get a seat.....lol Just kidding, but not by much. It will be the biggest crowd we have seen since the playoffs and will have the same atmosphere........it's going to be a blast !

You have a lot of family's that are divided in this game. Several have a wife or a husband from either of the 2 towns........including my wife and I. She graduated from Honaker and teaches in the area and I played and graduated from Richlands and it's already started.....LOL ! I'll be on one side of the field and she will be on the other.

I think as I stated on another thread that it might be a closer game then some think. They have good talent and have very good fan support, But the blues will have as many fans there as the Tigers & I like our Talent and our coaches.

But I do have a lot of respect for what the Honaker program has done this year and in the past ! The blues cannot make turnovers and commit a lot of penalties. They have to shut down their running game and make them beat us with their passing game.

I think our balance on O will be the difference.

This game is going to be a lot of fun to be at and watch !

I believe I will get there around 4:00 to make sure I get a seat.....lol Just kidding, but not by much. It will be the biggest crowd we have seen since the playoffs and will have the same atmosphere........it's going to be a blast

I have been legitly thinking of getting there around 4:30-5 to get a seat. I see alot of people standing around the fence when the ball is kicked off. Cant wait for this one.

I believe I will get there around 4:00 to make sure I get a seat.....lol Just kidding, but not by much. It will be the biggest crowd we have seen since the playoffs and will have the same atmosphere........it's going to be a blast !

You have a lot of family's that are divided in this game. Several have a wife or a husband from either of the 2 towns........including my wife and I. She graduated from Honaker and teaches in the area and I played and graduated from Richlands and it's already started.....LOL ! I'll be on one side of the field and she will be on the other.

I think as I stated on another thread that it might be a closer game then some think. They have good talent and have very good fan support, But the blues will have as many fans there as the Tigers & I like our Talent and our coaches.

But I do have a lot of respect for what the Honaker program has done this year and in the past ! The blues cannot make turnovers and commit a lot of penalties. They have to shut down their running game and make them beat us with their passing game.

I think our balance on O will be the difference.

This game is going to be a lot of fun to be at and watch !

This will be a fun one to watch. Just like you bigrhsfan my wife is from honaker and I am from richlands and I have some close friends from Honaker too it makes for a very fun week.

That is what I hate about going to Honaker, the stands are so small they fill up by 6 or 6:30

That's what we say when we go to Richlands. I do beleive your home side holds more but visitor sides seem about the same. The we are in Honaker you can always come sit with us, just one request; WEAR ORANGE please. One thing for sure about Honakers field, you don't need crossing guards to get from the field house to the field and you should never be late getting on the field for kick off, no clocks needed.

I will probley be sitting om the Honaker side but will be wearing my Richlands stuff.

....LOL ! I use to do that, but I have a lot of in laws and friends plus my wife that wear orange and they wont let me sit on that side anymore. They said I could if I kept quiet and not cheer for the blues..............so I sit on the visitor side....LOL ! I just cannot be quiet, I love my Blue tornado's too much !

One thing for sure about Honakers field, you don't need crossing guards to get from the field house to the field and you should never be late getting on the field for kick off, no clocks needed.

Wow, really? The flag for being late out of the locker room was thrown 5 minutes before you guys came out of the locker room. So don't use the road as an excuse.

Lol

Wow, really? The flag for being late out of the locker room was thrown 5 minutes before you guys came out of the locker room. So don't use the road as an excuse.

Lol

or maybe the zebra needs a new watch for christmas because his wasnt keeping good time.

He doesn't need to keep time. Theres a countdown clock on the scoreboard before every game.

probally cant see the scoreboard from the locker room.i guess hubbard was goin by his time and mance didnt like it.made no difference in the outcome of the game and thats history.

probally cant see the scoreboard from the locker room.i guess hubbard was goin by his time and mance didnt like it.made no difference in the outcome of the game and thats history.

I agree with that. I just don't see the point in even bringing it up like he did. He made it seem as if it made a difference in the game.

I agree with that. I just don't see the point in even bringing it up like he did. He made it seem as if it made a difference in the game.

Sometimes it seems like he wants to be a falconboy/southbound want to be.

It didn't make any difference and besides, all the years I played and watched games there, I believe that was the first time I had seen anybody get flagged at the start of the game for being late to the field.

That was Hubbard's fault and nobody else's.

If you have ever played any sport, the beggining of any any game in any sport does make a difference. That cheesy call let Honaker players and fans know who the refs were pulling for. That game is is the past so if things don't go your way Friday, just remember, all the past games are in the past.

Wow.. and all this time I thought it was all those points Honakers defense gave up was what really made the difference.. let me see if I can fit my head into my arse so I can view things from your point of view :rolleyes:

History remember. Who knows, it may become history. It's called history when something changes. I have great confidence in what our boys can do. I know what Richlands has done. I beleive Friday, September 30,2011, will be a date they will be adding to the history books in Southwest Virginia sports.