Got a question for the board

Guest The Variable
Subarus suck...Subaru's wet dream is to make a vehicle half as good as Honda...

In what respect? Affordability? Honda. Reliability? Honda by an edge. Stamina? Ill go with subaru. They never sold as many cars as honda, but its not uncommon at all to see a 25 + year old brat or wagon. Performance? In a street car its subaru by a mile. The 4 door sti can go toe to toe with the S2K. Honda doesn't make an NSX anymore either. Subaru uses a boxer 4 engine that beats the brakes off of any 4 banger honda makes, the SI is a joke as are the Vtechs they put in them. Handleing/stability? Again subaru. Subaru was doing awd back when only porshe was doing it. Their cars all get the highest marks in that department. Same with safety.

Subaru isn't near the size of Honda, but that doesn't mean the cars aren't as good.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Test drove an 08 Dodge Avenger. Liked it pretty well. Had my grandfather come look at it (car genius, used to be a mechanic). He found spots of evidence to it having been wrecked. Carfax didnt show anything. So I backed out of it. Looking at a 2010 Mazda 6 and a 09 Hyundai Accent now.

Guest The Variable
Test drove an 08 Dodge Avenger. Liked it pretty well. Had my grandfather come look at it (car genius, used to be a mechanic). He found spots of evidence to it having been wrecked. Carfax didnt show anything. So I backed out of it. Looking at a 2010 Mazda 6 and a 09 Hyundai Accent now.

Carfax only will show what insurance companies/LEOs/ect report to it.

My brother has a Mazda 6, 2009 or 2010 and he likes it. If you liked the avenger, look for one that isnt wrecked. I have 2 Dodges a Magnum and a Nitro and I love both of them.

Carfax only will show what insurance companies/LEOs/ect report to it.

My brother has a Mazda 6, 2009 or 2010 and he likes it. If you liked the avenger, look for one that isnt wrecked. I have 2 Dodges a Magnum and a Nitro and I love both of them.

The Avenger was just a convient thing. It was there. They wanted to sell it. And I stopped by at the right time. Lol. No a must have. I'm still open to new cars. I had a change of heart the other day. Lol

Someone tell me how to post a pic on here and I'll put one up. Lol

I'd say your best bet would be to upload it to a image hosting site (i.e. imgur or photobucket) and then post the link in a message like this link_to_photo.

That's how I've always done it, anyways.

Nice choice!!! You'll like the Mazda 6 and it will be a good vehicle for a long time with proper maintenance...

I love it so far. If it wasn't cold outside I would have considered sleeping in it haha.