Graham vs. Grayson Co.

ghs_17

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this one could be more interesting than people think, sure Graham is 2-3, but if they played the same schedule as Grayson they would be at least 4-1 if not 5-0

We'll not have to speculate long. I hope the bus ride doesn't take something out of Graham.

I think this one could be more interesting than people think, sure Graham is 2-3, but if they played the same schedule as Grayson they would be at least 4-1 if not 5-0

I think you're going to get a real eye-opener Friday night...

So you really think Graham could beat Chilhowie, Rural Retreat, and Clintwood? I'm not saying it wouldn't happen but its a tall order.

Not to burst your bubble, but didn't Chilhowie lose to Tazewell? I seem to remember that. I am not sure if Graham can beat Grayson, but I can tell you it will be a lot closer than people think.

Not to burst your bubble, but didn't Chilhowie lose to Tazewell? I seem to remember that. I am not sure if Graham can beat Grayson, but I can tell you it will be a lot closer than people think.

If benefit games count, yes.

But my bubble isn't busted (bursted..brusitus....) Chilhowie is mediocre at best but wouldn't be an easy win for Graham.

Grayson wins by 4 TDs at least.

Edited by deuceswild

If benefit games count, yes.

But my bubble isn't busted (bursted..brusitus....) Chilhowie is mediocre at best but wouldn't be an easy win for Graham.

Grayson wins by 4 TDs at least.

Well, if they lined up on the field and played no matter what the standings say it counted. Guess we will see friday night. Wonder what Grayson's record would be if they played our schedule?

Well, if they lined up on the field and played no matter what the standings say it counted. Guess we will see friday night. Wonder what Grayson's record would be if they played our schedule?

5-0

Meh, depends. Trying out new kids and different positions hardly constitutes playing to win it but whatever, they probably beat us 7 out of 10 times anyway so you can win that one.

And probably 3-2. It would be decent game with Richlands and I don't know much about Princeton but give them benefit of the doubt. Bluefield hasn't impressed me.

CPF, Graham has played a formidable schedule, but before you start the chest thumping better survive these next 2 weeks. Grayson and Galax are no joke.

Galax just might be better than Grayson. Welcome to the old Region C.

Galax just might be better than Grayson. Welcome to the old Region C.

I never said we were going to win. Guess we will see, but I do think we will play well.

So your saying they would have beaten Richlands also?

It would be a close game. And we were not playing well early in the season. The Graham game is where we really started to come together. So I'd say it would be a toss up. They would be 5-0 or 4-1 without a doubt.

Wonder what Grayson's record would be if they played our schedule?

I'd guess Grayson would be 2-3/3-2...wins over Tazewell and Marion...Bluefield, either way...losses to Richlands and Princeton...

I'd guess Grayson would be 2-3/3-2...wins over Tazewell and Marion...Bluefield, either way...losses to Richlands and Princeton...

I still think they'd be 4-1. They would sneak up on either Princeton most likely.

I disagree...I think Grayson can name the score in this one, although I'd like to see Graham pull off a huge upset. Hope Graham plays conservative and eats up the clock to keep it close.... I honestly believe it will be a success for Graham if they can keep Grayson below 40....they've been cranking out points like they're going out of style. Possibly the best team Graham has played, thus far.

I think they'd probably be 4-1 or 5-0....Richland's physical style may be the only loss for them......

they've been cranking out points like they're going out of style.

The first time I read that I honestly thought you had said crapping instead of cranking. I was in tears untill I went back and re-read it. Needless to say, letdown of my week.