Hank Williams would never be a Falcon

I use Yahoo and the last week or so there has been all this talk about Hank Williams on its page. I must share this link with you:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Hank-Williams-Jr-wrote-a-new-song-about-Fox-New?urn=nfl-wp9130

First of all, where does this guy get off calling one of our better Presidents Hitler? Second, why does he even matter? Who even listens to him? The only song he is known for is "Monday Night Football." I say his 15 minutes of fame is over. I am sick of tired of insensative comments being made by so called celebrities. I appluad ESPN for firing this guy. I am glad he never came from Abingdon.

Ps: I CHALENGE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD TO BOYCOTT THIS NEW SONG!

:eek:Quote the Falcon No More!:eek:

I use Yahoo and the last week or so there has been all this talk about Hank Williams on its page. I must share this link with you:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Hank-Williams-Jr-wrote-a-new-song-about-Fox-New?urn=nfl-wp9130

First of all, where does this guy get off calling one of our better Presidents Hitler? Second, why does he even matter? Who even listens to him? The only song he is known for is "Monday Night Football." I say his 15 minutes of fame is over. I am sick of tired of insensative comments being made by so called celebrities. I appluad ESPN for firing this guy. I am glad he never came from Abingdon.

but he likes wine?

ESPN did not fire him because he was never employeed by them. I`m glad he`s not from Abingdon either as it would tarnish his reputation. Who cares if ESPN doesn`t use his song, it`s not like ESPN made him anyway. I can`t wait to download on iTunes. It will be released late tonight or early tomorrow. Just remember FalconMan, a country boy can survive.

He didn't call obama hitler, do you even get ya facts straight before you post?

All he did was say that when he saw obama playing golf with the republican leader ( cant remember the guys name) he COMPARED it to the likes of Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu, that it shouldnt happen. People get all upset when someone isnt politically correct or actually speaks their mind. Freedom of speech aint so free these days. But whatever, not like falconman's gonna listen to me.

My parents don't care for him, but he made an impression on me when he came to Abingdon, Virginia. I will never forget it, he came to Ellis Pharmacy. I think he is a GREAT MAN!

Stop now!!! You've already proven to the board that you are lacking in the IQ department...

A "great man" wouldn't try to destroy everything that America was founded on...

I think it's "quoth the raven, nevermore". But yeah, this is a funny troll.

I think the new face of Monday night should be Lady Gaga. Why? Because she is inclusive with all walks of life, very accepting of all races and sexual preferences, she has great music and a great sense of fashion. Can you imagine the various costumes she would get in? I would tune in every Monday just to see that! Finally, she is hotter!:cool: The ratings would go through the roof!!!!

I think the new face of Monday night should be Lady Gaga. Why? Because she is inclusive with all walks of life, very accepting of all races and sexual preferences, she has great music and a great sense of fashion. Can you imagine the various costumes she would get in? I would tune in every Monday just to see that! Finally, she is hotter!:cool: The ratings would go through the roof!!!!

I`d like to see you and southbound singing I Got You Babe! I would make sure and tune in.

I don't know. ESPN ended up in a Bad Romance with Hank Williams Jr. I don't know if they would go through that again.