Unnecessary Roughness

southbound

I waited until tonight to make this post because I was so upset last night. What happened at Lebanon was uncalled for! :mad: Not only are we dealing with major injuries all over the field, we endured some of the most redneck behavior I have ever seen. I think they were trying to hurt us so we would not have a chance to beat Richlands next week. They were hitting late and cursing us! :mad: Someone even grabbed me in a bad spot on the bottom of a pile. I hope you guys get what is coming to you. :mad: Your behavior has no place on a football field. Dad said he almost went after one of your coaches after the game. Stripes has been upset all day, I think he can sense that we are all upset over last night. Hope you guys don't win another game! :mad:

Shall we head over to Taco Bell for some victory tacos this coming Friday??

I like it!

Maybe I can convince the rest of the Lion's club to buy a bunch of Taco's and have them ready in the concession stand to sell during halftime...since the game will be over by then.

I like it!

Maybe I can convince the rest of the Lion's club to buy a bunch of Taco's and have them ready in the concession stand to sell during halftime...since the game will be over by then.

Amazing idea!!!!!! Let's do it!! Haha

I waited until tonight to make this post because I was so upset last night. What happened at Lebanon was uncalled for! :mad: Not only are we dealing with major injuries all over the field, we endured some of the most redneck behavior I have ever seen. I think they were trying to hurt us so we would not have a chance to beat Richlands next week. They were hitting late and cursing us! :mad: Someone even grabbed me in a bad spot on the bottom of a pile. I hope you guys get what is coming to you. :mad: Your behavior has no place on a football field. Dad said he almost went after one of your coaches after the game. Stripes has been upset all day, I think he can sense that we are all upset over last night. Hope you guys don't win another game! :mad:

I don't know, GMan...

Here's my vote

commodus.gif

800px-Waaah.jpg

OK so I have try not to argue with people on here but here we go.... my son plays for Lebanon and I have pictures to prove that the Falcons were pulling him by his facemask!!! One of these boys everytime 23 carried the ball to get him out of bounce they pulled him by his facemask! Now late hits?? Come on! I have been watching this game for a long time and i have never seen refs call such stupid calls. I do admit we have 2 players that have a big mouth and like to run it on the field. In the years past we havent had that problem. But if you want to talk about unneccessary roughness you need to watch the video and see.. I think we were the only one that lost a player Friday night... I think your guys hit our QB and then Twisted his ankle til he had to sit out the last quarter! I didnt see any of your players go out??? We got 2 players hurt its football!!!! Stop whinning!

Pioneer I wouldn't let anything those guys say upset me very much, while I do get a laugh out of a lot of there stuff, I think it has long been known they aren't much more than forum trolls. When you have a kid play I know it's a lot more personal but I have had to consider the source a few times on here, you know the one doing the talking and realize that while there are a lot of good people on here there are a few that just aren't worth the response.

Guest king kone

It wouldn't matter if y'all had and off week. We are gonna beat the brakes off you crybabies.............

Thanks Ditto! I appreciate it. and I just cant stand STUPIDITY!!! LOL Its all good! The funny thing on his or her post was the fact that they think if they have a healthy team they are going to beat RICHLANDS???? Maybe they are trying to be comedians? They need to come back to reality!

Pioneer I wouldn't let anything those guys say upset me very much, while I do get a laugh out of a lot of there stuff, I think it has long been known they aren't much more than forum trolls. When you have a kid play I know it's a lot more personal but I have had to consider the source a few times on here, you know the one doing the talking and realize that while there are a lot of good people on here there are a few that just aren't worth the response.

Dirty play? This coming from a team that does nothing but chop block?