just wanted to say thanks

TheChampIsHere

Wish you guys luck, but it going to be tough for you guys to get out of the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs!

You honestly think we will have trouble with M'ville?? Not being a smartass. Jw

Wish you guys luck, but it going to be tough for you guys to get out of the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs!

Dont ever underestimate us, btw tazewell didnt look all that bad played their hearts out but they should have fed the ball to 24 all night long kids a beast

Dont ever underestimate us, btw tazewell didnt look all that bad played their hearts out but they should have fed the ball to 24 all night long kids a beast

I'm not underestimate you guys, and @ Ryan I should have said 3rd and 4th round, forgot you had 1st round bye! Everyone knows I not hear to bash you guys because you just beat the Bulldogs! But tonight I see lots of weak spots in your team that shouldn't have been visible tonight! But like I said I wish you guys luck! Yes Murray is a beast, IMO they should have fed the ball more to #33 then having him on the o line all year, the kid has played running/full back all years before and throw him to line but hey it is what is! I proud of the Bulldogs tonight, IMO it's the best game they have played all year!

Edited by Bulldogs52

I'm not underestimate you guys, and @ Ryan I should have said 3rd and 4th round, forgot you had 1st round bye! Everyone knows I not hear to bash you guys because you just beat the Bulldogs! But tonight I see lots of weak spots in your team that shouldn't have been visible tonight! But like I said I wish you guys luck!

We know we have to limit mistakes and also we played the jv the whole 4th quarter and mostly 3rd but weve got to quit muffing punts thats like 5 in the past 2 games

We know we have to limit mistakes and also we played the jv the whole 4th quarter and mostly 3rd but weve got to quit muffing punts thats like 5 in the past 2 games

Your taking this further than I put it out there to be!

I dont think all the regular starters were on defense tonight. Might be wrong but didn't look like the ones that have played defense all season were out there tonight.

They weren't. Johnson didn't play a snap or D or special teams. Also he only had 8 runs, for 123 yards.

I'm not saying we are unbeatable. Just saying that this team reminds me of that 07 team that everyone doubted that went to state. Back then it was "just stop Fuller and you win".

Richlands is NOT the team they are in the previous years. Very beatable,just stop #44 and there ya go.

A: Ask Gate City and Union how good that works.

B: Good luck stopping him every play. He will break one.

I am glad it's that simple to beat Richlands just stop their division 1 running back and you win it's amazing that no other coach around here figured that one out. That wasn't Richlands starting defense or special team at any point tonight. 24 made one great run as a senior against the 4th string JV defense I don't think we can name him a beast just yet. That being said I give Tazewell props they never quit.

Stay classy guys. When you're a winning program you're going to have detractors.

Richlands fans and a lot of other fans who follow the Blues know that Devon is a beast, but he is far from a one man team. Reece Strong has done a fantastic job at quarterback, and the Blues receivers have done an outstanding job all year. The first string defense has stonewalled teams all season long. It would be to Richland's advantage for teams to stack 8 in the box and sell out to stop #44. Reece and company will burn you if you try that. Go Blue!

Stay classy guys. When you're a winning program you're going to have detractors.

Richlands fans and a lot of other fans who follow the Blues know that Devon is a beast, but he is far from a one man team. Reece Strong has done a fantastic job at quarterback, and the Blues receivers have done an outstanding job all year. The first string defense has stonewalled teams all season long. It would be to Richland's advantage for teams to stack 8 in the box and sell out to stop #44. Reece and company will burn you if you try that. Go Blue!

Well stated bama !!