1000 post club

this makes my 1000 post on here and I just wanted to say a few things... I want to thank my mom and dad for giving me this opportunity 'sniff sniff' and to Gman for stirring up the pot all the time and to all the people that keeps it interesting on here

this makes my 1000 post on here and I just wanted to say a few things... I want to thank my mom and dad for giving me this opportunity 'sniff sniff' and to Gman for stirring up the pot all the time and to all the people that keeps it interesting on here

1,000 posts????

ROOKIE...

Clap

Clap

Clap clap clap clap clap clap

A.) Congrats, here's to another 1000.

2.) ATTENTION DEUCESWILD: YOU ARE ONLY 13 POSTS AWAY FROM 2000...

A.) Congrats, here's to another 1000.

2.) ATTENTION DEUCESWILD: YOU ARE ONLY 13 POSTS AWAY FROM 2000...

He knows. We have had a PM chat the past few days on what he should do for it lol. I'm pumped, for sure.