Who is your Super Bowl winner as it stands now?

Ryan4VT

Green Bay won't win the Super Bowl this year. The 49ers have a good chance of knocking off GB in the playoffs.... I'm taking the 49ers to go to the big game.... as for the AFC side... NE or Baltimore will probably get it.... but the Broncos are a dark horse to get it.... better watch out for 'em!!!

As much as I'd love to see the Cowboys back in the Super Bowl, they'll find some way to screw it up in the playoffs (I'm predicting they'll make it that far) and it actually isn't always Romo. Lot of young guys on that team. I think Green Bay or SF will make it for the NFC (I don't keep up with the AFC much), but I don't see GB going undefeated. I say they lose at least one game before it's said and done.

Guest The Variable
As much as I'd love to see the Cowboys back in the Super Bowl, they'll find some way to screw it up in the playoffs (I'm predicting they'll make it that far) and it actually isn't always Romo. Lot of young guys on that team. I think Green Bay or SF will make it for the NFC (I don't keep up with the AFC much), but I don't see GB going undefeated. I say they lose at least one game before it's said and done.

Doubt they get to the playoffs. I still think the Giants take the division (perhaps sweeping Dallas) and big D wont have the record to get the wildcards.

Tony Romo= CHOKER.

Don't ruin my dreams man.

BTW, that's what everyone said about Dirk Nowitzki before last year's NBA Finals... and what everyone is saying about Lebron until June. ;)

Guest The Variable

BTW, that's what everyone said about Dirk Nowitzki before last year's NBA Finals... and what everyone is saying about Lebron until June. ;)

Youre right, after June we will say Lebron = Choker x 2.

Dream all you want but it won't happen. LeBron is still gonna be a choke artist come June. ;) Heat won't win the NBA Finals this year, or next year, and so on......

This is one, honest to God, I couldnt stomach. Please anything but this.

Im saying Mercury Morris and the '72 Dolphins dont pop the cork this year. GB over New England as GB goes undefeated.

Cowboys-Patriots